[wrestling-online] Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1998
      Dear Subscribers,

      For some of you it's already 1999 (like here!!), for some it's coming in
      a few hours! I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a
      happy new year.

      Thanks for sticking with us, Wrestling-Online had it's most successful
      year (1998), and I hope 1999 will be even better.

      Wherever you're going to celebrate, have fun, and get drunk! :) No,
      really, have fun, and stay safe! Take care all!

      Best regards,

      Colin Vassallo
      Editor

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/wrestling-online