    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2005

      Friday December 9th 2005 Issue #2137

      Kinda early, and short today. I'm off to Los Angeles for the weekend,
      yeah, crossing half the world for the weekend. But oh well, it's free,
      so who cares. I should have Internet in my hotel room so I'll keep
      updating as usual..however sending times will be a bit later than usual.

      See ya.

      =======================================
      Order now the Bret Hart triple disc DVD
      for just $21.99
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com
      =======================================

      > STACY ON DANCING WITH THE STARS
      - WWE Diva Stacy Keibler will be on the next season of the popular ABC
      show 'Dancing With The Stars'. The show had a huge success last time
      around with actress Kelly Monaco ending up the winner of the show.
      Keibler will be joined by ex-NFL player Jerry Rice, actress Tatum O'Neal
      and several others according to WWE.COM. The website also did an
      interview with the WWE Babe of the Year which you can read at
      http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/stacydances

      > ARMAGEDDON PRESS CONFERENCE
      - The smackdown! Superstars will be holding a press conference on Monday
      December 12th at Noon at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, RI.
      World Heavyweight Champion Batista, John 'Bradshaw' Layfield, Booker T,
      Randy Orton, MNM, Sharmell, SmackDown! General Manager Theodore Long and
      Michael Cole will be in attendance and will be available for one on one
      interviews with the members of the media afterwards. Entrance is free
      for the general public and seats are on first come first served basis.
      The PPV is headlined by Undertaker vs Randy Orton in a Hell In A Cell
      match.

      > FINAL MATCH FOR TAJIRI ON MONDAY
      - It looks like Tajiri will go for one last match this coming Monday on
      RAW. WWE.COM reported that the Japanese Buzzsaw will be in Boston, MA.,
      on Monday for his final appearance for the company. Tajiri will go back
      to his homeland of Japan after that where he will start working on
      writing a book.

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - These matches have been taped for tonight's Smackdown! on UPN. Booker
      T vs Chris Benoit; Rey Mysterio vs JBL; Super Crazy vs Mercury; William
      Regal vs Bobby Lashley. The Boogeyman will also be there...and he's
      gonna get someoneeee! Bwawhhahahaha.

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com