    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005

      Thursday December 1st 2005 Issue #2130

      Great, so last week I sold all my WWE stocks, lost some $215 in total in
      the process and today they're almost up to the price I originally bought
      them years ago. Isn't that wonderful? Wall Street sucks.

      =======================================
      Order now the Bret Hart triple disc DVD
      for just $21.99
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com
      =======================================

      > WWE REPORTS 2ND QUARTER FISCAL RESULTS
      - Helped by strong merchandise sales, WWE posted a strong quarter
      result, with revenues totaled $88.9 million as compared to $83.9 million
      in the prior year quarter and operating income was $18.9 million as
      compared to $4.1 million in the prior year quarter. The company reported
      net income of $11.7 million as compared to $4.4 million in the prior
      year quarter. You can view the full press release with all the numbers
      at http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/article_4766.shtml

      > FLAIR FACING MORE LEGAL TROUBLE
      - First the road rage and now the 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair is facing more
      than just that - his wife Beth, is accusing the IC champ that he abused
      her. In May of this year, Beth filed for divorce saying that Flair
      kicked, choked, slapped and even bit her, adding that he's a steroid and
      alcohol abuser. Charlotte's WSOC-TV, which is reporting the story, said
      that Flair is saying otherwise, claiming that his wife assaulted him
      more than once, "striking him about the head and body." Flair also said
      that he "feared for his physical and emotional safety." Flair is
      scheduled to go to court in mid January for the alleged road rage. He
      posted a $1,000 bail on Tuesday after surrendering to police.

      > IT'S COMING BACK!
      - The 2006 version of 'Saturday Night's Main Event' is coming back to
      NBC in March according to WWE.COM after a 13 year hiatus. The deal is
      part of the new agreement that WWE reached with USA Network and its
      parent company NBC Universal. The show was a popular among wrestling
      fans in 80's and early 90's as it had a different feel and look than the
      usual then-WWF television shows. Although the new SNME won't be monthly,
      there are a couple of of SNME planned for 2006 to air on NBC late at
      night.

      > DIVIDENDS INCREASE ANNOUNCED BY WWE
      - WWE today announced that it would double its regular quarterly
      dividend from $0.12 to $0.24. The board of directors approved the
      increase after a positive quarter report. The record date for the
      dividend is December 31st with the payment date being January 10th.
      Commenting on this announcement, Vince McMahon said, "After a thorough
      review of the company's strategic initiatives and capital structure, we
      believe this dividend increase is the best current use of our cash and
      beneficial to our shareholders. The company anticipates that future
      earnings growth and thoughtful capital deployment will allow WWE to pay
      this high level of dividend for the foreseeable future." McMahon will
      get the biggest payout as he's the company's largest shareholder.

      > RAW RATING
      - RAW received a 3.9 rating with a 5.6 share for Monday's show off hours
      3.8 and 4.0. That's slightly better than the usual number it has been
      getting as of late. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put
      online by PWInsider.com)

      � Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com