    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005

      Sunday November 13th 2005 Issue #2115

      I am writing this, still in disbelieve that Eddie Guerrero was found
      dead earlier today. It is one of those moments that you don't want to
      believe and that it's all a dream and you'll wake up and everything will
      be just fine. But the reality is, it's not a dream. One of the best
      entertainers in the sport of professional wrestling is no longer with
      us. We will not hear 'Eddie' chants at live WWE events again and the
      worst part of it is that we will not see great matches of Guerrero
      anymore. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

      We'll miss you Eddie.

      The Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior
      Get the DVD now!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > EDDIE GUERRERO PASSES AWAY
      - Today the wrestling world was shocked by the death of Eddie Guerrero.
      WWE.COM broke the story earlier today that former WWE champion Eddie
      Guerrero was found dead in his hotel room in Minneapolis, MN., this
      morning. One of the most popular - and hated - wrestling Superstars to
      ever step foot inside the squared circle, Guerrero - 38 years old -
      developed an addiction to pain medication a couple of years ago after a
      car accident that nearly ended his life in 1997. In late 2001 he was
      arrested for drunk driving and WWE released him from his contract a few
      days later. After cleaning up himself from the 'demons', Guerrero was
      welcomed back in WWE in April of 2002 and has been on a roll ever
      since. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and his two daughters. No
      cause of death has been released.

      > SMACKDOWN! MAIN EVENT CANCELED WITH EDDIE'S PASSING
      - Next week's Smackdown! main event was supposed to have a three way
      match for the WWE title, involving Randy Orton, WWE champion Batista and
      Eddie Guerrero but with today's tragic news, it is obvious that the plan
      will change and most probably it will effect both RAW and Smackdown!
      tapings. Batista looked like he was going to drop the title so he can
      undergo back surgery and the possibility was that Eddie was going to end
      up with the World Heavyweight Title, starting his 2nd term as champion.
      Eddie's first successful title reign ended after he revealed he couldn't
      take the pressure of being champion anymore, and dropped the title to
      JBL.

      > RAW, SD! TAPINGS TONIGHT
      - Tonight's RAW and Smackdown! tapings will be taped in one night at the
      Target Center in Minneapolis, MN., due to the European tour that kicks
      off on Tuesday. Next week's RAW and Smackdown! will be taped from
      Sheffield, England with RAW airing on tape delay from the United
      Kingdom. It will be interesting to see how things will be reshuffled and
      if they plan an Owen Hart type tribute show for Eddie on Smackdown!
      rather than going ahead with the original script.

      > MASTERS JOINS RAW SURVIVOR SERIES TEAM
      - Chris Masters has joined the RAW team at the Survivor Series which
      includes team captain Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Kane and Carlito. The
      Smackdown! team has Batista, JBL, Rey Mysterio, Bobby Lashley and
      someone else to replace Eddie Guerrero who qualified to be on the team
      on last week's tapings.

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com