    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2005

      Saturday November 12th 2005 Issue #2114

      Ok I forgot to add Christy Hemme in the list of Divas who appeared on
      Playboy in the last issue! Duh, how could I forget that!

      Not much goin on, see ya later.

      The Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior
      Get the DVD now!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > BYTE THIS! SEGMENT GETS REMOVED FROM ARCHIVE
      - Earlier this week, Byte This! host Todd Grisham received a nice
      surprise from Smackdown! announcers Michael Cole and Tazz. Before
      welcoming his guests Matt Hardy and Ashley, the SD! announce team
      stormed the studio much to the surprise of Grisham. Cole and Tazz went
      on a rant explaining how WWE treats Smackdown! as the B show and RAW
      gets preferred treatment on the website, magazines and on television.
      Both of them vowed that they will work on changing that, even going to
      Vince McMahon and executive producer Kevin Dunn. The segment - which
      aired live - was removed from the on-demand archive on Byte This! on
      WWE.COM.

      > UK TRYOUTS NEXT WEEK
      - The Manchester Online website is carrying an article regarding next
      week's UK tryouts at the MEN Arena in Manchester on November 17th. WWE
      Superstars Shelton Benjamin and Kurt Angle will be overseeing the
      tryouts which will have twelve men and three women from across Europe
      who are going for a chance to hopefully sign a developmental deal with
      the company. You can read it at
      http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/sport/s/181/181561_wrestling_manchester_hopefuls_get_their_chance.html

      > SMACKDOWN! VS RAW 2006 COMING FOR PSP
      - THQ Inc. and JAKKS Pacific, Inc. today announced that WWE Smackdown!
      vs RAW 2006 will be available for the PSP in December, the first WWE
      game for the Playstation Portable system. "THQ is the industry leader in
      handheld gaming, and taking the highly successful WWE Smackdown! vs RAW
      franchise to the PSP system was a natural move for us," said Kelly
      Flock, executive vice president of worldwide publishing. WWE Smackdown!
      vs RAW 2006 takes full advantage of the PSP system feature set,
      including wireless play for up to four players. The game also will sync
      up with the PlayStation 2 version to unlock exclusive content. In
      addition, WWE Smackdown! vs RAW 2006 players will enjoy a roster of over
      50 playable WWE Superstars and dozens of match type variations, along
      with a full Season Mode that will include all of the drama of current
      WWE storylines and a quest for the Championship. The PSP system version
      also will give players the freedom to design their own wrestlers with a
      Create-A-Superstar Mode as well as utilize the Create-A-Championship
      Mode to defend their belts.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the week at 13.26, a 0.04% decrease over Thursday's
      closing. The day's range was 13.18 - 13.37.

      � Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com