    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005

      Monday October 31st 2005 Issue #2107

      Hey hey hey. It's Moooonday and we kick off another week. Taboo Tuesday
      is tomorrow and today is the final day that you can participate in our
      Taboo Tuesday PPV promotion on the website. All you have to do is answer
      a simple question and you can be one of our winners. Go to
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/promotions/tabootuesday/ to participate.
      Any entries going in after Midnight today won't be counted.

      See ya later.

      The Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior
      Get the DVD now!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > CHRISTIAN QUITS WWE
      - In a shocking turn of events, WWE Superstar Christian has quit WWE
      according to the official website at WWE.COM. Christian - real name Jay
      Reso - has been with the company since August of 1998 where he enjoyed a
      successful tag team stint with his partner Edge. Together they won seven
      tag titles and also had the title reigns with Lance Storm and Chris
      Jericho. He's been a three time IC champ, Euro champ, Light-Heavyweight
      champ and also a Hardcore champion during his WWE career. Although no
      official reason has been give as to why he quit, it was no secret that
      Reso was unhappy lately in the company with the way that he has been
      utilized. Dave Meltzer of the Observer reports that his contract expired
      and he just refused to sign a new one. His 'Captain Charisma'
      merchandise was a hot seller at live WWE events clearly showing that he
      had solid fan base but WWE never went forward with him giving him a
      decent, singles push. Christian was supposed to be one of the five
      Smackdown! Superstars who were up in the voting to appear in tomorrow's
      Taboo Tuesday pay-per-view.

      > RAW PREVIEW
      - Tonight's RAW is headlined by the main event of John Cena taking on
      Shawn Michaels, one day before he has to defend the title against Kurt
      Angle and either HBK, Big Show or Kane. There will also be a Diva
      Halloween Costume Contest featuring Maria, Ashley, Trish Stratus, Mickie
      James, Candice and Victoria. WWE is telling fans to show up for
      tonight's RAW dressed up as their favorite WWE Superstar for this
      Halloween edition.

      > WWE SAYS KANE STILL ON FOR TABOO TUESDAY
      - Last week Kane suffered a back injury during the three way match
      against Shawn Michaels and the Big Show. It is believed that the injury
      occurred when Kane attempted a back suplex on the 500lb Big Show which
      was not fully executed. Several reports indicated that Kane could be out
      of Taboo Tuesday due to the seriousness of the injury but WWE.COM today
      reported that the 'indestructible' Kane is still scheduled to be at
      Taboo Tuesday tomorrow either in the main event, or in the tag team
      title match.

      > ROCK MOVIE SLIDES DOWN THE CHART
      - The Rock only enjoyed one week on top of the US box office chart as
      his movie 'Doom' went sliding down the chart by six places, sitting in
      the seventh place in its second week of release. The movie had a total
      of $4.1 million in ticket sales, down from the opening of around $15
      million. Just by comparison, this week's number one movie - Saw II -
      debuted with $30.5 million in tickets. 'Doom' is expected to make good
      money in Europe where the game is pretty popular probably more than in
      the United States. The movie cost approximately $70 million to make plus
      advertising money.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 12.66, a 0.88% increase over yesterday's
      closing. The day's range was 12.59 - 12.87.

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com