    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005

      Sunday October 2nd 2005 Issue #2086

      Not much news today, back tomorrow.

      The Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior
      Get the DVD now!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > RAW EXPOSED TONIGHT
      - Tonight on USA Network at 10PM, a WWE special will air titled 'RAW
      Exposed: The RAW Top 10'. The program will cover some of the most
      interesting stories on the show from the past decade, starting with the
      debut, moving to the Monday Night Wars and the Attitude era in the late
      90s. Steve Austin, The Rock, Mick Foley, Triple H, John Cena, Trish and
      others were interviewed for tonight's program, which will be the first
      WWE-related on USA Network after five years. It will be repeated on
      Monday after RAW at 11:05PM and on October 7th at 10PM.

      > NO MERCY PRESS CONFERENCE TOMORROW
      - Smackdown! Superstars Batista, Rey Mysterio, John 'Bradshaw' Layfield,
      Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton, Christy Hemme and General
      Manager Theodore Long will be in attendance at the Media Dining Room of
      the Toyota Center in Houston, TX., tomorrow at 10AM for the No Mercy
      press conference. The event is free and fans will enter on first come
      first served basis. Tickets for No Mercy are still available, priced
      from $20 to $175 ringside and can be purchased from toyotacentertix.com.

      > FORMER DUDLEY BOYZ SEND MESSAGE TO MCMAHON
      - During the final moments of the tapings of TNA's IMPACT which aired on
      Spike TV yesterday, Bubba Ray and D-Von, formerly known as the Dudley
      Boyz and now known as Team 3D had a little message to say to Vince
      McMahon and the people who were involved in preventing them from using
      the Dudley Boyz name outside WWE. Bubba Ray - who now goes by the name
      BRD and D-Von as Devon - grabbed the mic after the show went off the air
      and decided to go on a little rant. "A special shout out to all of those
      good human beings up in Stamford, CT.," he said. "We got two words for
      you..." and after a small pause, Team 3D gave the bird and said
      "Trademark this!" They were referring to their shirt, which has Team 3D
      on the front and 'Trademark This' with a middle finger on the back. You
      can watch the video clip at
      http://www.tnawrestling.com/impact/vids/team3d.html

      > LOD SPECIAL ON UK'S SKY SPORTS
      - W-O Newsletter reader Steve Alleyne sent in word that Sky Sports in
      the United Kingdom will be airing a one hour version of the 'Road
      Warriors: Life & Death' DVD on Thursday 6th October. At 8AM it will air
      on Sky Sports 1, at 5PM on Sky Sports 3 and later in the day at 10PM on
      the same channel.

      //->> BELLE OF THE BRAWL
      By Lekisha Oliver -[lekisha_oliver@...]-

      Everyone has heard of the game of musical chairs as a child, but
      wrestling has decided to play musical channels.

      With the recent developments undergoing the Spike TV deal for TNA and a
      jump to USA for WWE, the federations had the fans looking one way and
      then the other. But now, WWE will be “home” and TNA will have a Slammin’
      Saturday Night.

      Total Nonstop Action Impact! headed into the 11:00 p.m. timeslot on
      Spike TV with a serious case of Slammin’ for the viewers of Saturday
      night. The viewers had a night of action including “The Phenomenal” AJ
      Styles retaining the TNA X-Division Title against Roderick Strong; The
      Alpha Male Monty Brown defeating Lex Lovett with The Pounce; Chris Sabin
      defeating Alex Shelley and Petey Williams; and “The Charismatic Enigma”
      Jeff Hardy vs. Rhino going to a no contest.

      A surprise also showed up when Team 3D, formerly known as the Dudley
      Boyz, hit the ring on America’s Most Wanted, along with the return of
      Kevin Nash. Announced for next week, Team 3D will take on America’s
      Most Wanted, 3 Live Kru (Konnan, BG James and Ron “The Truth” Killings)
      will take on Team Canada. “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels will
      be in three-way action taking on Matt Bentley and Austin Aries. The
      monster Abyss will make his Spike TV debut taking on Sonny Siaki and
      more information to be released about TNA’s next pay-per-view, Bound For
      Glory on October! 23 in Orlando.

      Not to be outdone by Spike TV’s newest acquisition, World Wrestling
      Entertainment will present WWE Homecoming on Monday, October 3, on the
      USA Network.

      With a five year hiatus from the NBC owned network, WWE will have a
      power-packed lineup with special appearances including “Hacksaw” Jim
      Duggan, Fabulous Moolah, Jimmy Hart, Hillbilly Jim, Superstar Billy
      Graham, Mae Young, Harley Race, Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka, Chief Jay
      Strongbow, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine, Nikolai Volkoff and Koko B.
      Ware.

      The three-hour pay-per-view quality show will include matches like the
      thirty-minute iron-man match between Shawn Micheals and Kurt Angle. The
      feud between Edge and Matt Hardy will come to a head with a Loser Leaves
      RAW in a Money in the Bank Ladder Match. The WWE Champion, John Cena
      will be defending his title against RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff;
      the Women’s Champion Trish Status will also be in action teaming up with
      the 2005 RAW Diva Search Winner Ashley to take on Torrie Wilson, Candice
      and Victoria in a three-on-two bra and panties match.

      Don’t think that Smackdown isn’t going to be involved in this event.
      Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long will also bring action to this
      Homecoming. Also announced will be a special Piper’s Pit when Rowdy
      Roddy Piper hosts with Mick Foley as a guest and the return of Stone
      Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan and Triple H.

      Don’t miss an action packed moment with either of these events. RAW
      heads back to USA on Monday, October 3, with a 6:55 p.m. start time (CT)
      and TNA will be on Spike TV October 8 with an 11:00 p.m. (CT) start
      time.

      For more information, check out either www.wwe.com or
      www.tnawrestling.com

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com