    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005

      Saturday October 1st 2005 Issue #2085

      We have a whopping TWELVE prizes to give out for the RAW promotion we
      are running on the website. Yes that's right, we will have twelve
      different winners. The prizes are:

      Viva Las Divas DVD; Ruthless Aggression Action Figure; Wrestlemania 21
      DVD; Smackdown vs RAW for PS2; SummerSlam Towel; John Cena Chain Gang
      Jersey; John Cena 'You Can't See Me' CD; Signed Carlito photo; Signed
      John Cena photo; Signed Torrie Wilson photo; Signed Kurt Angle photo and
      John Cena Chain Gang T-shirt.

      All you have to do is head to
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/promotions/rawonusa/ and answer a RAW
      trivia question and send us the answer. Contest is open to everyone
      living on planet earth. International Space Station residents are not
      eligable to participate. Thank you.

      The Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior
      Get the DVD now!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > RAW VIEWING PARTY IN HOLLYWOOD
      - A viewing party will be held at the Universal CityWalk Stage in
      Hollywood, CA., on Monday October 3rd from 7PM till 11PM for the first
      edition of RAW back on USA Network. A pre-show will be held from 7 to
      8PM and WWE Superstar Rob Van Dam will be in attendance. More info at
      http://www.citywalkhollywood.com

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - The following videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports
      chart for the week ending October 8th. 'Tombstone: History of the
      Undertaker' is in first place, 'WrestleMania 21' in third, 'Road
      Warriors: Life & Death' in fourth, 'ECW One Night Stand' in sixth, and
      'The Great American Bash 2005' in seventh place. These videos and more
      can be purchased from WrestlingMegastore.com on DVD,

      > BYTE THIS! SEGMENT GOES 'TOO FAR'
      - WWE.COM posted Warrior's response regarding the invitation on Byte
      This! on the website and on Wednesday afternoon on the show Matt Striker
      came in and posed as the Warrior. The skit, which probably went a bit
      overboard, was edited out from the archived edition of this week's show
      to remove any offensive remarks towards the Warrior. Todd Grisham, host
      of the show, said that they both got caught up in the moment. "I was
      still hot about Warrior referring to Droz as a cripple and me as
      "queer," but that's still no excuse. Matt and I went into business for
      ourselves," he said. The website noted that the show with the Warrior
      skit was not the original intent of the producers but Grisham and
      Striker took the ball and ran with it during the live show.

      > NEW REFEREE SIGNED
      - WWE hired former WCW referee Mickey Jay last week and was assigned to
      the RAW brand. He started his duties with the company earlier this week
      at RAW.

      > NEWS ON ROCK'S CURRENT MOVIE 'SOUTHLAND TALES'
      - W-O Newsletter reader Edguardo Kasper from Hermosa Beach, CA., sent in
      word that local newspaper Easy Reader has a story on The Rock's current
      movie 'Southland Tales' which is being filmed there. You can read it at
      http://easyreader.hermosawave.net/news2002/storypage.asp?StoryID=20027361&IssuePath=news2005/0929/
      . Speaking of Rock, movie website Dark Horizons has an interview with
      the People's Champ which you can also read at
      www.darkhorizons.com/news05/southland4.php . 'Southland Tales' also has
      Seann William Scott, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Kevin Smith in the
      leading cast. It is set for release sometime next year.

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com