    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005

      Thursday September 29th 2005 Issue #2084

      Ok there was a mistake in yesterday's issue. RAW after WrestleMania XX
      wasn't at MSG, it was in New Jersey. What was I thinking? I was there
      too, hah, so I have no idea why I wrote that.

      We have added a bunch of downloadable trailer spots for the RAW
      promotion on our website and a quiz where you can win a trip to the
      Royal Rumble. This weekend we'll have prizes announced for our contest.
      Check it out at http://www.wrestling-online.com/promotions/rawonusa/

      Not much going on today, back laters.

      The Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior
      Get the DVD now!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > CENA AT NBC EXPERIENCE STORE TODAY
      - WWE Champion John Cena will be at the NBC Experience Store at the
      Rockefeller Plaza in New York City today between 4PM and 6PM signing
      autographs for the fans. The first 300 fans to purchase any WWE
      merchandise will receive a free pass to this event, entitling them to an
      autographed photo of John Cena. Fans will also be able to take pictures
      with the WWE title. NBC Universal - which is the parent company of USA
      Network - opened up a store at the NBC Experience to hype up the RAW
      Homecoming on USA next Monday. WWE plans to use two special shows ala
      Saturday Night Main Event on NBC throughout the year in a Saturday night
      timeslot.

      > HOGAN, MR T PRESENT STALLONE WITH AWARD
      - Earlier this year, Sylvester Stallone inducted Hulk Hogan in the WWE
      Hall Of Fame. This time, Hogan kinda returned the favor. With help from
      A-Team star Mr T, the two WrestleMania I main eventers presented
      Sylvester Stallone with the 'Action Movie Star Award' this past Monday
      during the tapings of the 2005 Taurus World Stunt Awards. WireImage.com
      has photos from the event which you can see at
      http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=1663&styp=clbi&nm=Hulk%20Hogan&nbc1=1
      . The Rock hosted the live event which will air on television next
      month.

      > WWE.COM TO BE INVOLVED IN RAW LIVE BROADCAST
      - Multichannel News is reporting that WWE.COM will be hosting a 30
      minute video show each week before RAW goes on the air from the same
      arena where RAW will be at. During commercials, the website will switch
      on the live video feed so viewers at home can watch what happens during
      commercials. Sometimes matches have commercial breaks and that will be
      continued on WWE.COM as well. WWE officials are working hard on the
      website, which is now one of the primary ad revenue sources for the
      company since they do not sell their advertising anymore for RAW and
      Smackdown!

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 12.98, a 2.20% increase over yesterday's
      closing. The day's range was 12.52 - 13.06.

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com