    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005

      Tuesday September 13th 2005 Issue #2073

      This is the final week for the Lipstick & Dynamite DVD promotion. We
      have 3 DVDs up for grabs. To participate go to
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/promotions/ld . Contest is only open to
      US residents.

      TOMBSTONE: The History Of The Undertaker
      Triple Disc DVD set for $21.99
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > WWE RAW SPECIAL ON USA ON 10/2
      - On Sunday October 2nd, one day before RAW returns live on USA Network
      every week, WWE and USA will present a special one hour show called 'RAW
      Exposed: WWE's 10 Greatest Moments'. It will air at 10PM EST with the
      movie '2 Fast 2 Furious' as the lead-in. It will also be repeated on
      Monday night right after RAW finishes. On Monday October 3rd, RAW will
      start at 7:55PM EST and will run for three hours.

      > WWE CONFIRMS PUDER RELEASE
      - WWE has confirmed that Daniel Puder has been dropped by the company,
      ending his four year deal worth $1 million after just the first
      guaranteed year. Puder was working in Ohio Valley Wrestling lately and
      was being featured on their weekly shows prominently since Paul Heyman
      took over creative in the developmental territory. It is not known if
      Puder will accept the developmental deal which will see his pay check
      cut from just over $4,800 per week to only $750 a week.

      > FOZZY ROCKS SYDNEY WITH CONCERT
      - Y2J Chris Jericho started his Australian tour and W-O Newsletter
      reader Vanessa Green attended the concert in Sydney. The show was filmed
      for a Fozzy Live DVD which will be released worldwide later on so the
      tour promoter asked the fans to go crazy and show them what Sydney is
      all about. Ask and you shall receive. Our reader said that when Jericho
      and his group came on stage, "everyone went mental, and people started
      crowd surfing." Since the venue was small when you got to the front of
      the stage Jericho would help the fans get on the stage and our reader is
      proud to have been "the first chick that made it and gave Y2J a kiss!"
      One fan had another thing in mind and tried a high kick on the former
      Undisputed Champion when he reached the stage but security were quick
      and threw his butt back in the middle of the crowd. People under 18 were
      only allowed to see the show from the balcony and towards the end of the
      show Y2J climbed up the tower of speakers leading up to the balcony and
      threatened to do a high-flyin cross body on the fans!

      > MYSTERIO SPOKESMAN FOR TEEN READ WEEK
      - WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio has been chosen as a spokesperson for Teen
      Read Week from October 16th to the 22nd. The project, sponsored by the
      Young Adult Library Services Association is an initiative to encourage
      teens to take time to ‘read for the fun of it.' "Reading helps me be
      more creative, it helps my imagination and I like the fact that it gives
      me some quiet time," said Mysterio. Apart from being part of the project
      he's also part of the WWE literacy campaign called Get R.E.A.L. and his
      poster is being mailed for readers who participate in the campaign
      through the corporate.wwe.com website.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks are currently trading at 12.89, a 2.57% decrease over
      yesterday's closing. The day's range so far has been 12.73 - 13.25.

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com