    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005

      Thursday September 1st 2005 Issue #2066

      Everytime you see the news on television or newspapers you find
      Hurricane Katrina pictures. It's sad to see what's happening, and even
      more sad to hear stories about the people being stranded there. Kinda
      reminds me of the tsunami after Christmas Day last year. If you can help
      by donating something, go to the American Red Cross website at
      http://www.redcross.org and all the information is there. And for those
      who in some way shape or form are in the area and effected by the whole
      thing, keep hangin' in there folks.

      TOMBSTONE: The History Of The Undertaker
      Triple Disc DVD set for $21.99
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > HURRICANE KATRINA INTERFERES WITH WWE SCHEDULE
      - The current situation in the Gulf Coast is forcing a lot of activities
      and sports events to be rescheduled. WWE had to visit the area later
      this month for seven shows in total and they have all been canceled for
      the obvious reasons. The shows effected are the ones on the 23rd in
      Alexandria, 24th in Lake Charles, 25th in Baton Rougue and Mobile, 26th
      in Lafayette and Biloxi and the 27th in New Orleans. The shows in Biloxi
      and New Orleans were RAW and Smackdown! tapings respectively.

      > FOLEY REVEALS TNA CONTRACT ALMOST SIGNED
      - While calling in as a guest on the Between The Ropes radio show, Mick
      Foley said that before agreeing to a deal with WWE he was very close to
      join TNA, which would have been a major signing for the company. Foley
      revealed that after a talk with McMahon, he agreed to sign the WWE
      contract that will include some matches down the road.

      > TRISH EXPECTS TO RETURN AT ANY MOMENT
      - In an interview with WWE.COM, Trish Stratus said that she could be
      back on television anytime now, getting her medical clearance and
      "feeling great," four months after she had back surgery. It was in May
      of earlier this year that Stratus - the WWE Women's Champion - appeared
      last on a WWE broadcast, but recently did some appearances during live
      non-televised events. "This is what I do for a living, and I've missed
      it very much," Stratus added. "I'm very excited to come back and defend
      the Women's Championship."

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - These matches have been taped for tonight's Smackdown! Joey Mercury vs
      Heidenreich; Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio; Booker T vs Ken Kennedy;
      William Regal & Paul Birchall vs Funaki & Scotty 2 Hotty; Chris benoit
      vs Orlando Jordan; Batista vs Simon Dean.

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - These videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational sports chart for
      the week ending September 10th. 'WrestleMania 21' regains the first spot
      on the chart followed by 'ECW One Night Stand' in second. 'Road
      Warriors: Life & Death' is in fourth and 'Vengeance 2005' is in sixth
      place. These mentioned videos and more can be purchased on DVD from
      WrestlingMegastore.com .

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com