    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2005

      Sunday June 26th 2005 Issue #2017

      It's PPV Sunday once again. I won't be watching live this time around,
      hopefully catching a tape tomorrow or Tuesday. If you're going to the
      show please drop us some off air notes. Thanks.

      Bryan Alvarez of Death of WCW presents Figure Four Weekly Online
      Full text of every 20,000-word newsletter, Archive, Audio Updates,
      Board and more! Less than $6/month. http://www.F4Wonline.com

      > VENGEANCE TONIGHT ON PAY-PER-VIEW
      - Live tonight from Las Vegas, NV., WWE presents Vengeance with the RAW
      brand. Matches on the card are as follows. Triple H vs Batista for the
      World Heavyweight Title in a Hell In A Cell match; John Cena defends the
      WWE Title vs Christian and Chris Jericho in a three way dance; Kane vs
      Edge; Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels; Victoria vs Christy Hemme; and newly
      crowned Intercontinental champion Carlito takes on former champion
      Shelton Benjamin.

      > HOGAN ON JULY 4TH RAW!
      - Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer is reporting that Hulk Hogan
      will be on the 4th of July live edition of Monday Night RAW. Hogan will
      be on hand to promote his new TV show 'Hogan Knows Best' which will be
      airing on VH1 on the 10th of July. Independence Day TV shows usually
      tend to be the lowest rated for the company since most people are out
      enjoying the holiday rather than watching TV.

      > GOLF TOURNAMENT WITH WWE SUPERSTARS
      - On Friday at a press conference at the Toronto Eaton Centre today, WWE
      Canada President Carl DeMarco announced that WWE and McDonald's will be
      hosting a golf tournament at Angus Glen in Markham, Ontario on Friday
      August 12, 2005 to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities. Carl De
      Marco, George Cohon, Founder of McDonald's Restaurants of Canada/Russia
      and Founder of Ronald McDonald House Charities in Canada, as well as WWE
      Superstars Booker T and Christian were on hand for this announcement.
      For more information on the golf tournament or to purchase foursomes,
      please contact: Kelly Wayling at (905) 887-0090 ext. 237 or
      kwayling@....

      > LEGENDS WEEKEND IN CANADA
      - WWE will be hosting the Legends Weekend at the WWE Store in Niagara
      Falls, Ontario on July 22nd. Three of WWE's Legend Superstars, 'Rowdy'
      Roddy Piper, Mean Gene Okerlund and Bobby Heenan will be signing
      autographs for fans at 4:00PM EST. On Saturday July 23rd, several of
      WWE's top SmackDown! Superstars will also be signing autographs. Time
      and talent appearing are still to be announced.

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com