    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005

      Thursday June 2nd, 2005 Issue #2004

      Wrestling-Online.com has teamed up with the marketing folks in charge of
      the ECW pay-per-view 'One Night Stand' to offer some exclusive content
      in helping promoting the show. We have received a video which hasn't
      been posted anywhere not even on WWE TV for the show and we're happy to
      offer you first. Go to
      http://wmsvod.wwe.com/ppvpromos/ecwonenightstand/ecwhirevised300.wmv for
      the streaming version. We will have a sub-site up tomorrow on our
      website with lots of cool EC-Dub stuff. The sub-site will be 'killed'
      the day after the pay-per-view.

      Order the 3 disc set of WrestleMania 21 DVD now
      Log on to http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > NEW EXECUTIVE JOINS WWE
      - WWE hired Michael McNeill, a new executive earlier this week as Vice
      President of Partnership Marketing. He is being brought in to develop
      strategic partnerships and new sponsorship opportunities for WWE's
      various media platforms, including syndicated television programming,
      events, tours, WWE's VOD service, websites, consumer products and other
      sponsorable WWE business initiatives. Before joining WWE, McNeil served
      as Director of Development for New York City's Olympic organization,
      NYC2012. He was responsible for managing NYC2012's fundraising program.

      > SUPERSTARS MISS TV TAPINGS
      - Ric Flair, Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero all missed their respective
      television tapings this week. Flair apparently had to attend to a family
      matter and left the RAW tapings in Calgary on Monday and was left out of
      the show. Rey Mysterio is suffering from an ankle injury and was not
      written in tonight's show whereas Eddie Guerrero had transportation
      problems according to Dave Scherer of PWInsider.com. Seeing that
      Mysterio wasn't booked, WWE officials didn't really need Guerrero to
      continue the angle so he was given the go ahead to pass for this week.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 10.58, a 0.76% increase over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 10.41 - 10.62.

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - The following matches have been taped for tonight's Smackdown! MNM vs
      Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas in a most falls count in 15 minutes; Kurt
      Angle vs Booker T & Sharmell; John Cena & Big Show vs Carlito Caribbean
      Cool & Matt Morgan; JBL vs Nunzio.

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - Only two videos made it in the Billboard Top 10 Recreational Sports
      chart for the week ending June 11. 'WrestleMania 21' keeps the first
      place and 'Rise & Fall Of ECW' is in sixth place. Both videos, and
      others, can be purchased on DVD from WrestlingMegastore.com.

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com