    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005

      Tuesday May 31st, 2005 Issue #2003

      That was a nice opening Memorial Day video for RAW. The support they
      show to the US Military throughout the year is unbelievable. It was
      simple and effective. Cool stuff.

      If you're going to Smackdown! tonight drop us some notes from the show.
      Thanks.

      Order the 3 disc set of WrestleMania 21 DVD now
      Log on to http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > TAZZ WRESTLING AT ECW PPV?
      - In a recent interview with the Edmonton Sun, Smackdown! color
      commentator Tazz hinted that he might be having some in ring action at
      the ECW PPV 'One Night Stand'. "I will definitely be involved," he said,
      adding that he hopes people will like what he does because he's not sure
      if he can just turn on what he was and what he used to be able to do
      before. "I'm going to hang my ties up and give the people the best of
      the old-school Tazz and I think it will work."

      > WWE 24/7 GETTING BIGGER
      - WWE 24/7, the subscription video on demand service being made
      available worldwide through cable and satellite has expanded as WWE
      signed three new clearances in the United States. These are Insight
      Communications, Click! Network and MetroCast. "WWE 24/7 continues to
      increase its distribution across North America. We're committed to
      working hands-on with some of the best and brightest promoters of
      advanced digital services to create new revenue streams and promote the
      On-Demand platform. With a footprint covering some of the most
      passionate WWE fans in the entire country, Insight is a perfect fit for
      our product. We take great pride in partnering with a true Cable pioneer
      and another aggressive proponent of new On-Demand products and
      services," said Peter Clifford, Vice President of WWE Affiliate Sales.
      To check if WWE 24/7 is in your area go to http://24-7.wwe.com

      > CENA'S ALBUM DROPS TO #50
      - In it's second week on the market, John Cena's debut album titled 'You
      Can't See Me' has dropped from the 15th place to the 50th place on the
      Billboard Top 100 chart. You can buy the album at WWEShopzone.com or
      else download it from Yahoo! Music or iTunes.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 10.83, a 2.65% increase over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 10.56 - 10.93.

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com