    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2005

      Sunday, March 27th 2005 Issue #1969

      Happy Easter everyone...well to those who celebrate it!

      We're just a week away from WrestleMania baby! If you're ready to see
      Triple H lose in a WrestleMania main event twice in a row....please
      stand up! Haha. Okay okay, I'm sure there are a lot of you.

      We'll be back tomorrow.

      Order the 2 disc DVD of Rob Van Dam 'One Of A Kind'
      Buy it now from http://www.wrestling-megastore.com

      > JERICHO REPLACING AUSTIN AT HALL OF FAME
      - Plans were till earlier this week to have Stone Cold Steve Austin
      appear at the Hall of Fame ceremony to induct Rowdy Roddy Piper. However
      this has changed over the past few days and Austin has been taken off
      the ceremony and replaced by the first ever Undisputed WWE champion
      Chris Jericho. No reason has been given as to why Austin was bumped from
      inducting 'Hot Rod'.

      > SMACKDOWN! RATING
      - Smackdown! pulled a 3.3 rating with a 5.2 share for Thursday's show,
      0.1 up from the previous week. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media
      Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > WWE GETS READY FOR WRESTLEMANIA WEEK
      - Everyone at World Wrestling Entertainment is getting ready for the
      busiest week of the whole year - just days away from the biggest event
      in the wrestling calendar, WrestleMania. There will be only two live
      events this week, RAW and Smackdown! tapings and then everyone moves to
      Los Angeles for truckloads of media appearances and events throughout
      the city. Right after Mania and the RAW and SD! that will follow both
      rosters embark on a four day tour in Australia for a total of six live
      events in the country. The Superstars and crew will get a five day off
      starting on the 13th of April till the 17th as the next day it's back to
      business and then off to another long European tour.

      > ABC NEWS LOOKS AT WRESTLEMANIA
      - The ABCNews.com website has a long article about WrestleMania and the
      WWE Superstars who in some way, shape or form had something to do with
      Hollywood. The story also has quotes from John Cena. It's a pretty good
      and interesting piece, which you can read at
      http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Sports/story?id=600213&page=1

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com