    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday, March 3rd 2005

      Nothing to say today. Back later.

      Order the 2 disc DVD set of Rob Van Dam 'One Of A Kind'
      Buy it now from http://www.wrestling-megastore.com

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > RAW RATING
      - RAW scored a nice number for Monday's show, getting a 4.1 composite,
      0.1 up from last week. Batista's interview segment was the highest rated
      segment on the two hour show. More in-depth RAW and weekend ratings will
      be out later this week.

      > WM 22 LOCATION OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED
      - Earlier today WWE officially announced the location for next year's
      WrestleMania - Rosemont's Allstate Arena. This will be the third time
      that Mania will be held at the same location, the previous two being one
      part of WrestleMania 2 and WrestleMania 13. A briefing with WWE
      officials for the greater Chicago business community has been organized
      by the Village of Rosemont and the Rosemont Chamber of Commerce for
      tomorrow. "There were several communities interested in hosting
      WrestleMania, but Rosemont provided the best package of incentives, and
      was a sentimental favorite because of its great fans and the tremendous
      experiences we have had there, particularly with past WrestleMania's. We
      know Rosemont and the Chicago area are the type of location that will
      continue to make WrestleMania an appointment event for our many fans
      around the world," said Kurt Schneider, WWE's Executive Vice President
      of Marketing.

      > WWE SENDS PRESS RELEASE ON HOGAN
      - WWE sent out a press release yesterday announcing Hulk Hogan being
      inducted in the WWE Hall Of Fame next month in Los Angeles, CA. In the
      press release they mention him as 'Hulk Hogan', where just recently any
      references to the Hulkster on the WWE.COM website and television
      broadcasts have been 'Hollywood Hogan'. This was due to the WWE vs
      Marvel Comics lawsuit where Marvel insisted that the license to use the
      name 'Hulk' expired for WWE. It's important for WWE to use the name
      'Hulk' especially for their WWE 24/7 VOD service. It's not clear if the
      lawsuit have been dropped or the two parties have agreed on some terms
      but Hogan is back as Hulk Hogan for WWE.

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - These matches have been taped for tonight's Smackdown! Eddie Guerrero
      & Rey Mysterio vs Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak; Booker T vs Heidenreich;
      Rene Dupree & Dawn Marie vs Big Show & Michelle McCool; John Cena vs
      Orlando Jordan for the US title.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks are trading at 12.45 at time of this writing, a 0.40% decrease
      over yesterday's closing. The day's range so far has been 12.40 - 12.55.

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - The following videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports
      chart for the week ending March 12. Rob Van Dam's 'One Of A Kind' is in
      the third place, followed by 'New Year's Revolution 2004' in the fourth.
      'Rise & Fall Of ECW' is in the sixth place in its 14th week on the chart
      and 'Andre The Giant' is in ninth. All mentioned videos plus more can be
      purchased from WrestlingMegastore.com on DVD.

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising
      Contact Editor - Editor@...

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com