    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Saturday, February 5th 2005

      Not much going on this weekend, we'll be back tomorrow.

      The Rise & Fall of ECW - Over 6 hours of ECW action on 2 DVDs!
      Buy it now from http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > SMACKDOWN! RATINGS
      - Smackdown! did a 3.2 rating for the post Rumble show, which is down
      from what it's been doing lately. It's actually down 0.4 from last week.
      (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > STAMFORD NEWSPAPER LOOKS AT MCMAHON INJURY
      - The Stamford Advocate has an article in today's issue regarding Vince
      McMahon's injury that he suffered at the Royal Rumble and the surgery
      that followed earlier this week in Birmingham, AL. Vice President of
      Corporate Communications Gary Davis said that McMahon will be limited to
      doing his work 'from outside the ropes' for a while as rehab starts next
      week in Connecticut. You can check out the article at
      http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-wwe2feb05,0,1169255.story?coll=stam-news-local-headlines

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - Only one video made it to the Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports
      chart for the week ending February 12. 'The Rise & Fall Of ECW' in its
      tenth week on the chart reclaimed the number one spot on the list. This
      and other WWE DVDs can be purchased from WrestlingMegastore.com

      > HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES ANNOUNCED, MORE TO FOLLOW
      - This year's WWE Hall Of Fame will see more legends being awarded a
      spot with previous inductees and so far five have been announced. 'Mr
      Wonderful' Paul Orndorff, the Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, 'Cowboy' Bob
      Orton and Jimmy Hart are the first legends to be announced. More
      inductees will be joining these five in the next two months. The 2005
      WWE Hall Of Fame will be taking place on Saturday April 2nd at the
      Universal Amphitheater. Tickets are available at Ticketmaster.com

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising
      Contact Editor - Editor@...

      © Copyright 1996-2005 Wrestling-Online.com