    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Monday December 27th 2004

      Aloha. I hope Santa was nice to you :)

      Not much news today...back later.

      The Rise & Fall of ECW - Over 6 hours of ECW action on 2 DVDs!
      Buy it now from http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > BACK IN BUSINESS
      - Fresh from some days off due to the Christmas holidays, both RAW and
      Smackdown! will resume their normal routine this week with RAW kicking
      it off today for the live RAW taping and Smackdown! tapings tomorrow.
      The RAW crew have four shows in a row till Thursday while Smackdown!
      have three. There will be no weekend live events due to the New Year and
      everything goes back to normal on Monday January 3rd with live events
      from both crews.

      > JANUARY RAW PPV SOLD OUT
      - It's been a while since WWE heard the words sold out for one of their
      shows but come January 9th the RAW brand will perform in front of a sold
      out Puerto Rican crowd. Going to Puerto Rico for a pay-per-view for the
      first time, RAW will present 'New Year's Revolution' at the Coliseo de
      Puerto Rico in San Juan. All seven sections of the arena are sold out
      including the expensive $200 ringside seats. The arena holds over 10,000
      people.

      > RAW PREVIEW
      - Tonight's RAW features another blockbuster announcement from RAW
      General Manager Eric Bischoff regarding the Elimination Chamber for New
      Year's Revolution pay-per-view - which features Triple H, Batista, Edge,
      Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit. The RAW preview from
      WWE.COM also wonders if Kane will be there tonight after two weeks ago
      it was announced by Lita that he's coming back. Shawn Michaels is also
      at RAW but it's not known if he will appear or not.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 11.91, a 1.57% decrease over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 11.84 - 12.13.