    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Wednesday November 3rd 2004

      Didn't I tell you Bush will win? At least we got no recounts this time
      around and it ended in a respectable timeframe. Kerry will probably hate
      Ohio for life now! :-)

      Order the limited edition Million Dollar Man Replica Title Belt!
      from http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      Execution...ended two wrestling careers! Did you know one was a
      woman? Did you know 5 different wrestlers have gone by the same
      stage name? Who was know as a Professional Dwarf Tosser? Think
      ypu have it all on pro wrestling? How about back to 1880? If you
      NEED more or want a great gift, check out http://www.bigbelt.net

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > RATINGS
      - RAW did a 3.6 rating with a 5.4 share for Monday's show, down 0.1 from
      last week. It had hours of 3.7 and 3.6. In weekend numbers, Velocity did
      a 0.6 with a 1.2 share, Experience a 0.4 with a 0.9 share and Heat a 0.7
      with a 1.1 share. Weekend shows continue to draw horrible numbers,
      especially Experience.

      > DETROIT PISTONS LOVE THEIR TITLE BELTS!
      - W-O Newsletter reader David Tyler sent in word that during the NBA
      season opener of Detroit Pistons vs Houston Rockets they showed the
      Pistons receiving their NBA championship rings and the whole roster had
      a replica of the RAW World Heavyweight Title during the presentation!
      Photos of the team with the title belts can be seen at
      http://www.nba.com/pistons/news/HOUDET_041102.html

      > THE STORY BEHIND TEST RECEIVING THE PINK SLIP
      - Dave Scherer of PWInsider.com is reporting that Test was pissed off
      that he was released while recovering from a neck surgery. Test, who had
      his neck fused, has been out for around six months and still have
      another half year to go before he's fully fit and cleared to return to
      the squared circle. WWE talent relations head guy John Laurinaitis
      informed Test of his release over the phone and told him that the
      decision was McMahon's not his. WWE rarely releases individuals who are
      rehabbing from an injury and when Laurinaitis told Test to give them a
      call back when he's fit, Test reportedly answered with a "No thanks!"

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 12.87, a 2.96% increase over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 12.55 - 12.87.