    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Tuesday November 2nd 2004

      Kerry vs Bush, it's finally here. Who will win? If I was able to vote
      (non-US here!), I'd go for Kerry. Put as a spectator, I have a feeling
      Bush will win this one again. Let's hope there will be no freakin
      recounts this time around.

      Order the limited edition Million Dollar Man Replica Title Belt!
      from http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      Execution...ended two wrestling careers! Did you know one was a
      woman? Did you know 5 different wrestlers have gone by the same
      stage name? Who was know as a Professional Dwarf Tosser? Think
      ypu have it all on pro wrestling? How about back to 1880? If you
      NEED more or want a great gift, check out http://www.bigbelt.net

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > GUNN, A-TRAIN, TEST OUT
      - WWE has released three of its Superstars yesterday from the roster.
      WWE.COM made a short announcement that Billy Gunn, A-Train and Test were
      given their pink slips and are no longer with the company anymore. Gunn,
      along with the Undertaker was one of the longest WWE Superstars on the
      roster, his career with WWE starting in the mid 90's.

      > WWE STARTS NEW 'GAME' ON RAW
      - Yesterday during RAW the company launched a new interactive game
      called 'WWE RAW Interactive', which will keep on going until January
      17th. Fans are polled on their opinions about the on-screen action, get
      to predict the winners of individual matches, have access to exclusive
      behind-the-scenes information, and test their RAW knowledge with live
      trivia and information about what they have just seen on air. Viewers
      will compete against each other in real time to win weekly prizes and
      the chance to win a grand prize trip for two to WrestleMania 21 at the
      Staples Center in Los Angeles. For more information go to WWE.COM.

      > NEW EXECUTIVE JOINS WWE
      - A new executive has joined World Wrestling Entertainment as of today.
      Ken Gelman has been hired as a Director of Affiliate Marketing, with
      responsibilities including managing relationships with broadcast, cable,
      satellite and PPV affiliates. Gelman joins WWE after seven years in
      affiliate sales and marketing with the National Hockey League. Gelman's
      most recent position was Director of the NHL Center Ice Program, which
      is responsible for distribution and marketing of the premium programming
      package through cable operators and satellite providers.

      > FORMER IC CHAMP TALKS ABOUT SURVIVOR SERIES
      - The Honky Tonk Man took some time off to talk with WWE.COM regarding
      the Survivor Series, an event in which he participated a lot of times in
      the past including the inaugural one in 1987. It's a pretty interesting
      read to say the least. Check it out at
      http://survivorseries.wwe.com/stories/25910

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 12.50, a 0.95% decrease over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 12.43 - 12.86.

      > 'WALKING TALL' DOING GOOD IN DVD SALES
      - 'Walking Tall' - featuring The Rock in the leading role - is doing
      good business on DVD according the top charts on Billboard and
      Videoscan. Released three weeks ago, the movie kicked off the much
      anticipated 'Star Wars Trilogy' DVD off its first place after just one
      week on the chart on the Nielsen Videoscan chart. Currently, it sits in
      the eight place on the Billboard Top 10 DVD sales chart, edging out
      'Star Wars' and 'Man On Fire'. The movie bombed when it had a theatrical
      release getting in just over $50 million dollars in box office money.
      The movie cost around $75 million to produce plus around another $10
      million went into marketing.