    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Monday October 4th 2004

      Hey folks. Hope you enjoyed No Mercy...I saw it today, sometimes with a
      little help from the fast forward button. Yeah, Smackdown! puts me to
      sleep, not my fault!

      Pre-Order the limited edition Million Dollar Man Replica Title Belt!
      from http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > JBL KEEPS TITLE AT NO MERCY
      - John 'Bradshaw' Layfield survived yet another pay-per-view with the
      WWE title as he defeated the Undertaker with help from John Heidenreich.
      Undertaker tombstoned JBL on the steel steps and the champ was bleeding
      pretty badly. After trading some shots the action moved on the
      announcer's table where once again the Spanish announce table was the
      victim of a 'Holy Sh!t' moment. Taker chokeslammed JBL from the
      Tazz/Cole table onto the Spanish table which looked pretty nice on TV.
      The ending came when Heidenreich came out from the hearse and attacked
      the Undertaker and shoved him in the hearse but Taker fought back, only
      to receive a clothesline from hell by Bradshaw. Eventually he was once
      again placed in the hearse and taken backstage. Paul Heyman was the
      driver of the hearse and later Heidenreich rammed an SUV into the parked
      hearse then fled the scene with his manager.

      In other matches, Eddie Guerrero opened the show against Luther Reigns.
      Guerrero won the match after hitting Reigns with a baton that was
      'stolen' from a police officer at ringside and then hit the frogpslash.
      Spike Dudley retained the Cruiserweight title against Nunzio after some
      help from his Dudley brothers; Kidman and London had a good match which
      saw Kidman getting out on top. Kidman hit the shooting star press and
      London bled from his mouth. After trashing the fans on the mic, Kidman
      did another shooting star press on London who was strapped to a
      stretcher; Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree held on to their tag team gold
      by defeating RVD and Rey Mysterio; The Big Show got his revenge on Kurt
      Angle by pinning the former champ cleanly. The ending was a good looking
      chokeslam off the top rope; John Cena regained the US Title by pinning
      Booker T after an FU; Rico, Charlie Haas and Miss Jackie defeated the
      Dudley Boyz and Dawn Marie with Rico pinning D-Von. Dawn Marie wrestled
      most of the match in her bra. I know, useless point, but still. Hah.

      > PPV FINISH TAPED IN AFTERNOON
      - The ending of the pay-per-view where John Heidenreich rammed the SUV
      in the hearse was filmed earlier in the afternoon yesterday after all
      the Superstars and crew were in the building. The feed was switched to a
      tape when the hearse appeared backstage and obviously it didn't have
      anybody inside. The blood that appeared on Heidenreich which was
      supposed to be from the effect from the crash was also fake.

      > WWE ANNOUNCES NEW 5 YEAR DEAL WITH BSKYB IN UK
      - Today WWE and BSkyB announced a 5 year agreement between the two
      parties where the leading UK digital broadcaster will show all WWE
      programming available till the year 2010. RAW, Smackdown!, Heat,
      Velocity, Experience and all the pay-per-views will now be airing on Sky
      Sports, Sky One and Sky Box Office. Eight of the pay-per-views will be
      on Sky Box Office, an increase from the previous four. The big PPVs -
      Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, SummerSlam and Survivor Series - will all
      air on Sky Box Office along with an additional four which have yet to be
      determined. The remaining six PPVs will air on Sky Sports.

      > RAW PREVIEW
      - Three matches have been announced for tonight's RAW which will take
      place from Madison Square Garden, in New York! Christian takes on Shawn
      Michaels; Hurricane & Rosey vs La Resistance for the tag team titles;
      and Molly vs Stacy Keibler. Next week's RAW will take place from
      Manchester, England, for the first time ever!

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 12.69, a 0.09% decrease over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 12.65 - 12.94.

      > NEW ANNOUNCER JOINS WWE
      - A new announcer has joined World Wrestling Entertainment this week.
      Todd Romero, a former Channel 41 sports anchor in Kansas City is the
      latest addition to the WWE announcing family. It's not known yet what
      show he'll be on. Romero was let go by Channel 41 in February of 2003
      and said the WWE offer couldn't be refused.

      > GROUP PROTESTS BEFORE RAW LIVE EVENT
      - A group of protesters this past Saturday stormed into Burlington in
      front of the Memorial Auditorium to protest against WWE, saying that the
      company promotes violence on women and homophobia. Fans who were waiting
      to get in the building met with the protesters outside the arena however
      no incidents were reported. The show took place and no disturbances
      occurred.