    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Wednesday September 15th 2004

      Hey hey hey. I got my brand spanking new 20GB iPod today....and it's the
      best thing since God knows what! I love this thing already. God bless
      MP3s and Apple! :-)

      Our friend Paul Hough, director of The Backyard documentary sent in word
      that he'll be directing the new Fozzy music video featuring the IC champ
      Chris Jericho. Any wrestling fans who live in Atlanta or New York and
      have access to a venue where they could stage a concert, a high school
      and a garbage truck please contact Paul on fozzyvideo@... .
      Make-up artists and local camera crew are also needed.

      That's all for today. Later!

      Pre-Order the limited edition Million Dollar Man Replica Title Belt!
      from http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > ANGLE, GUERRERO FIGHT BACKSTAGE
      - They may have had some excellent matches on television but during the
      Smackdown! tapings yesterday Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle got into a
      real fight backstage right after the show ended. Dave Meltzer of the
      Observer reported that after both of them reached the Gorilla position
      backstage, Angle mouthed off Guerrero for missing his cue and put him in
      a front face lock and took him down. Several people broke the fight up
      and later they got it on again. PWInsider.com also adds to the story
      that Vince McMahon talked to both individuals before leaving the
      building after the show.

      > ROCK CONFIRMED FOR DOOM
      - The Rock has been confirmed to play the lead actor in Doom, alongside
      with Karl Urban. Urban, who appeared in Lord Of The Rings, Bourne
      Supremacy and The Chronicles Of Riddick, will play a special ops soldier
      named John Grimm. Filming is expected to start in October according to
      movie website Coming Attractions, which will delay Rock's other movie
      Spy Hunter. Pre production on Spy Hunter started already but Universal
      Pictures are giving priority to Doom. Doom is expected to be released in
      August of 2005.

      > WWE FANTASY GAME TO BE LAUNCHED
      - WWE has teamed up with STATS, Inc. to offer its first ever fantasy
      game on their website WWE.COM. The game will be launched this coming
      Monday with the season premier of RAW. The winner of the game will
      receive a WWE Fantasy Championship Belt and appear on WWE TV and
      publications. It costs $9.95 per team to play, which will take 8 weeks
      concluding at the Survivor Series. Each contestant will have $20 million
      in fantasy money to spend on his or her Superstars. Contestants can play
      alone, or compete in their own private league. Fan leader boards will be
      posted on WWE.com and shown on television. You can sign up at
      fantasy.wwe.com.

      > JAMIE NOBLE RELEASED
      - Eearlier today World Wrestling Entertainment announced that former
      Cruiserweight champion Jamie Noble is no longer with the company.
      WWE.COM posted a short statement saying that they 'parted ways' but did
      not give any other explanation.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 12.14, a 0.57% decrease over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 11.99 - 12.24.