    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday September 2nd 2004

      Nothing to say today....back during weekend.

      Order the Ric Flair book 'To Be The Man' for just $17.99
      from http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com - Now Shipping

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > RATINGS
      - RAW did a 3.5 rating this week with a 5.3 share, down from last week's
      3.6. It did hours of 3.4 and 3.5 with 3.8 being the highest quarter for
      the overrun. In weekend numbers, Velocity did a 0.5 with a 1.0 share,
      Experience a 0.4 with a 1.1 share and Heat a 0.9 with a 1.7 share.
      (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > DR DEATH BATTLING CANCER
      - Former WWE Superstar 'Dr Death' Steve Williams has been diagnosed with
      cancer according to WWE.COM. Williams, 44, was part of WWE during the
      'Attitude' era and was one of the finalists of the Brawl For All shoot
      contest. He was the favorite to win the contest as he's known for being
      a legitimate tough guy by surprise Bart Gunn ended up knocking Williams
      out cold. WWE.COM set up an e-mail address to send thoughts and prayers
      to 'Dr Death', which you can send to wellwishes@... .

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 12.35, a 3.43% increase over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 11.84 - 12.35.

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - The following matches will air on Smackdown! tonight. RVD, Rey
      Mysterio & John Cena vs Rene Dupree, Kenzo Suzuki & Booker T; Paul
      London & Billy Kidman vs FBI; Charlie Haas vs Orlando Jordan; Bob Holly
      & Billy Gunn vs Dudley Boyz; Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle.

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - These videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports chart for
      the week ending September 11th. 'Vengeance 2004' is in first place
      followed by 'Hard Knocks - The Chris Benoit Story'. 'Wrestlemania XX' is
      in fourth and 'Great American Bash 2004' wraps up the list in the tenth
      place. All mentioned videos plus more can be purchased from
      WrestlingMegastore.com on DVD.

      > WWE INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
      - In a press release sent today, WWE announced that they will pay a
      dividend of $0.06 on all Class A and Class B common shares every
      quarter, two cents more than they've been paying since they introduced
      the dividends. The payment date will be October 12, 2004.

      >> BELLE OF THE BRAWL
      By Lekisha Oliver, [lekisha_oliver@...]

      Total Nonstop Action has left the building or at least Nashville.

      The two years plus that NWA:TNA, now TNA, has been in the Nashville
      area, fans from around the world, and especially around the area has
      made the Wednesday night pay-per-view a permanent staple in their home.
      But now the Wednesday night ritual will cease to be after September 8,
      2004.

      The final weekly show at the Nashville Fairgrounds, lovingly known as
      the Asylum, will have to see their favorite mid-week wrestling show
      leave. However, TNA fans will not have to go without.

      The weekly pay-per-view will now move to a monthly status starting with
      TNA Wrestling’s “Victory Road” on November 7th. The location of the
      monthly pay-per-view has not been released and has not been narrowed
      down.

      “This change in business strategy has been very well received by our
      pay-per-view partners,” stated Dixie Carter, President of TNA
      Entertainment in an August 19th press release. “In two short years, TNA
      has leveraged its successful Wednesday night weekly pay-per-view to take
      the company from a virtually unknown entity to the most recognized ‘New
      Wrestling Alternative’ for fans around the world,” continued Carter.

      “As we continue to grow the company across all platforms and take
      advantage and respond to the ever changing cable and satellite
      marketplace,” the TNA Entertainment Office continued, “we strongly
      believe the move to a monthly pay-per-view event format will be another
      positive step in establishing ourselves as the serious contender in our
      industry.”

      Before all fans go up in arms, TNA Officials continue to be positive for
      the future. Even though that there has been dark clouds on previous
      ideas of monthly pay-per-views, TNA clams that “this is a different
      situation as our talent roster and storylines are strong enough for a
      monthly pay-per-view.”

      The unique matches, as well as the X-Division, have become the
      innovation of the wrestling world will continue on. The Nashville TNA
      fans will not be disappointed from not seeing their favorites including
      Jeff Jarrett, A. J. Styles, America’s Most Wanted and more. TNA’s
      newest flagship, Impact!, will continue to be produced at Universal
      Studios in Orlando, Florida and air each Friday afternoon on Fox Sports
      Net.

      Now, fans will have an exciting ending to the live events, including the
      highly anticipated match between NWA Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett
      and the “Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy along with other matches to be
      announced later this week. For more information on Total Nonstop
      Action, either go online to www.tnawrestling.com or check local listings
      for times and availability.