    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday June 3rd 2004

      Hey hey, nothing to say today. We'll be back on Saturday.

      Order the WWE Hall Of Fame DVD special - 6 hours of footage
      from http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com - Now Shipping

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > RATINGS
      - It was quite a memorable day for ratings on Monday (get it?) as RAW
      received one of their lowest numbers in the past months. The show did
      just a 3.2 with a 5.0 share, even more down from last week's 3.5. It had
      hours of 3.0 and 3.4 with the overrun doing a 3.6. In weekend numbers
      Velocity did a 0.5 with a 1.0 share, Experience a 0.5 with a 1.0 share
      and Heat a 0.7 with a 1.0 share. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media
      Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > TICKET NEWS FOR SUMMERSLAM
      - For those interested in getting tickets to SummerSlam during the
      pre-sale tomorrow, the password for the event will be 'toronto'.
      Pre-sale starts at 10AM on Friday and ends at Midnight. Tickets can be
      purchased at Ticketmaster.ca.

      > MCMAHON TALKS ABOUT BRET, HOGAN, AUSTIN ON OFF THE RECORD
      - WWE Chairman Vince McMahon appeared on TSN's 'Off The Record' over the
      past two days with host Michael Landsberg. On the two shows, Landsberg -
      a big wrestling fan - asked McMahon all the 'hard' questions he could
      think of. In regards to Bret Hart, McMahon said that he recently met
      with Bret and said discussions were mainly regarding a Hart DVD. McMahon
      said he would like for Bret to appear one last time on WWE TV. Regarding
      Steve Austin, he said that the door is always opened for him to return
      and doesn't exclude the fact that one day he'll be back on TV. He said
      that Austin won't get the right to use 'Stone Cold' outside WWE as he's
      there to protect his company's property. When Landsberg asked why The
      Rock is using that name in Hollywood, McMahon said that Rock has the
      license to do it, but doesn't own the name. On Hulk Hogan, McMahon said
      that he might bring Hogan back for a pop but the investment isn't worth
      it anymore. He said that he's on good terms with Hogan and that he's a
      candidate for next year's Hall Of Fame ceremony.

      > THE ROCK TAKES ON A NEW ROLE
      - Today it was revealed that California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
      announced that he chose The Rock as his choice to serve as National
      Spokesperson for After-School All-Stars, a national provider of
      after-school programs for children. The announcement was made at the
      organization's annual board meeting on Monday, May 24th. "Everyone
      admires him. All the kids admire him. It really works when the children
      look up and say, 'I want to be like him,'" said Governor Schwarzenegger.
      As National Spokesperson, The Rock will replace Schwarzenegger as the
      face of the After-School All-Stars. His role will include acting as the
      organization's ambassador and visiting After-School All-Stars programs
      across the nation to encourage and inspire children to strive for the
      best.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 12.50, a 1.03% decrease over yesterday's
      closing. The day's range was 12.30 - 12.85.

      > WALKING TALL VIDEO RELEASE
      - The DVD/VHS version of The Rock's 'Walking Tall' movie will be
      released on Tuesday August 3rd. The movie grossed just under $50 million
      nationwide, short of the $56 million it had as a budget. No information
      has been released yet regarding extras for the DVD.