    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1998
      requests for unsubscribing, and e-mail change sent to the editor, will
      be completely IGNORED, so don't expect a reply.*

      .______________________________.
      | Tuesday, November 3rd, 1998 | W R E S T L I N G O N L I N E
      | | N E W S L E T T E R # 2 2 0
      | *Issue #220* |
      | | Wrestling-Online.com's Official Newsletter
      | Editor@... | Editor: Colin Vassallo
      |______________________________|
      | |
      | Total Subscribers: 7,028 | www.wrestling-online.com/newsletter
      |______________________________|

      Contents:

      1 i - Opening Words From The Editor

      2- World Wrestling Federation
      i - News & Rumors

      3- World Championship Wrestling
      i - News & Rumors

      4- Columns
      i - Memory Lane

      5- Subscription Information
      i - Subscribe/Unsubscribe
      ii - E-mail Change

      ****** GET YOUR OWN "YOURNAME 3:16" T-SHIRTS FROM
      http://www.spcltees.com/316.html FOR JUST $10!!! DURABLE IMPRINT ON
      GREAT QUALITY HANES 50/50 HEAVYWEIGHT T-SHIRTS! SPCLTEES.COM - OFFICIAL
      MERCHANDISE MAKERS FOR WRESTLING-ONLINE.COM ******

      1 OPENING WORDS FROM THE EDITOR
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      By Colin Vassallo
      E-mail: Editor@...

      Sorry for not sending out the newsletter yesterday. I was stuck at work,
      then as soon as I came back, an hour later I had to get out again,
      returned at 1AM, and didn't feel like doing anything....except of
      course, sleeping! :)

      Back later on with the ratings....if they aren't delayed!

      ==============
      ADVERTISEMENT:
      Go to http://www.reel.com/cgi-bin/reel.exe/WRON/welcome.html to buy ANY
      VHS videos and the newest DVDs! REEL.COM, the largest video store and
      CHEAPEST on the internet, providing videos to The Internet Movie
      Database, Mr. Showbiz, TV Guide, WebTV, Hollywood Online, Film.com, and
      a host of other sites.
      ==============

      ____ __ ______
      2 \ \ \ / \ / ____/
      \ \ \/ /\ \/ /___ WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION
      \ \ / \ / __/ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      \ \/ /\ \/ /
      \__/ \__/

      NEWS & RUMORS
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Wrestling-Online NewsStation
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/newsstation/

      - Dave Meltzer is reporting that Jenna Jameson, Ahmed Johnson and Sid
      have not even considered coming to/back to the WWF, despite numerous
      reports. Any rumors you have heard of them returning or being contacted
      for a job by the WWF have been completely false. (PierceP525 / WiseGuy)

      - Here are the Survivor Series Tournament Brackets, as posted on RAW:

      Undertaker -----|
      vs. |- Undertaker
      Nobody ---------|
      vs.
      Kane -----------|
      vs. |- Kane
      Nobody ---------|

      HHH ------------|
      vs. |- (The Rock out of the tournament?)
      The Rock -------|

      Goldust --------|
      vs. |-
      Shamrock -------|

      Mankind --------|
      vs. |-
      ???? -----------|

      Jarrett --------|
      vs. |-
      Al Snow --------|

      X-Pac ----------|
      vs. |-
      Regal ----------|

      Stone Cold -----|
      vs. |-
      Boss Man -------|

      - On RAW it was stated that the New Age Outlaws would be defending the
      Tag Titles, but as of now they have not yet announced their opponents.
      Austin has also been put in the Tournament, and from what I understand
      he will not win the Title. Finally, HHH returns to action as he will be
      going up against The Rock in the Tournament. However, The Rock did not
      defeat Ken Shamrock for the IC Title on RAW therefore he has been taken
      out of the Tournament. I'm not sure what's going on with this. We'll
      just have to wait and see. (WiseGuy)

      - Mick Foley (Mankind) was crowned the WWF Hardcore Champion. He was
      given a belt and
      everything. Vince also said he could possibly be his new son. (WiseGuy)

      - Shaquille O'Neal was seen on RAW. Expect more of him in the future.
      (WiseGuy)

      - Gangrel will be signing autographs on Friday, November 13th from 6 to
      7:30 PM @ New Haven Coliseum in New Haven. CT.. (Chatterbox)

      __ __ ___ __ __
      3 \ \ /\ / // __\\ \ /\ / /
      \ \/ // /| | \ \/ // / WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
      \ // / | |___ \ // / ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      \/ \/ \___/ \/ \/

      NEWS & RUMORS
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Wrestling-Online NewsStation
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/newsstation/

      - WCW Hotline Report | Host: Mark Madden | Reports by The Flying
      Scotsman and The Seeker

      - Bam Bam Bigelow has signed with WCW, finishing with ECW Sunday at
      November to Remember. He used to have backstage heat with Nash and Hall
      back in the WWF. Nash also said the heat has died down since then.

      - Barry Windham has also signed with WCW, he'll either replace Mongo in
      the Four Horsemen, or be part of Eric Bischoff's "Renegade" Horsemen, to
      feud with the current team.

      - Steve McMichael has been offered a new contract, but will not sign
      unless he gets to stay in the Horsemen. What a mark, he says.

      - Yokozuna was offered $10,000 by WCW to run-in during the Kevin
      Nash/Scott Hall match, but he declined.

      - Chris Jericho and Raven maybe feuding with higher ups in the card, to
      take them to the next level. Jericho was supposed to feud with Goldberg,
      but he [Goldberg] didn't want to.

      - Talks a bit about November to Remember, with Jake Roberts being Tommy
      Dreamer's mystery partner and Terry Funk turning heel (does his Terry
      Funk voice.)

      - Mabel was at the ECW Show, but got killed by Spike Dudley anyways.

      - He says the NBC Secrets of Wrestling sucked. It didn't say anything
      that every wrestling fan didn't know, so it was a complete waste of
      time.

      - Terri Runnels revealed she was pregnant on Sunday Night Heat. He says
      there's no way out of this angle, as an abortion is too wild, even for
      the WWF, a miscarriage would be in poor taste and a fake pregnancy would
      be flat. ECW once did an angle where Beulah said she was pregnant, being
      a fake one, only to cover up her same sex affair with Kimona.

      - ECW has a deal with Fox Sports Net, this will get the ECW out to the
      whole nation.

      - Goldberg vs. Flair is booked for house shows starting 12/20, and the
      idea is that being the best worker in the business, Flair, will take
      Goldberg's work rate up a notch, two notches, or probably a damn lot
      more over a few matches.

      - Ric Flair will wrestle Hollywood Hogan at January's PPV.

      - Howard Brody ripped Mark Madden on the Internet, saying his opinions
      don't count cause he never wrestled a match or promoted a card. He
      argues with... "Did Siskel and Ebert ever appear in a movie?" Then he
      said that Madden shouldn't be making fun of NWA Champion Dan Severn,
      which he doesn't recall doing. He respects Dan alot, but he's a "tough
      shooter," and wrestling is not a shoot, but it is a work and all that
      matters in this business is drawing money. Calls him a 2-bit promoter,
      says he's trying to keep the NWA alive, when everyone knows it stands
      for "Noone Watches Anymore." He says he matters, Brody doesn't. He makes
      money, Brody doesn't.

      4 COLUMNS
      ^^^^^^^

      MEMORY LANE
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      By Jason Cantwell
      E-mail: madklingon@...

      Here we are again, with another fabulous issue of Wrestling-Online.com's
      great and ever-popular newsletter, freshly-opened in your mailbox! And
      another edition of Memory Lane included with it! Well, the blurb
      sending you to the web page, anyway. . . ;)

      Next week's questions -- deadline Wednesday November 11th:

      1) What is your earliest memory of wrestling? This can be even
      before you were a fan, in your "impressionable youth" {yeah, right. .
      .}

      2) What was the deciding factor in your wrestling fandom? In other
      words, when did you *know* you were a wrestling fan?

      3) With Halloween just ended, let's ask a rather obvious question:
      did you or someone you know dress up as a wrestler, or did you see a
      really impressive/crappy/otherwise notable costume in your Oct. 31st
      nightly travels?

      Hope to hear from y'all soon! Remember, send all thre responses to me,
      at MadKlingon@..., and *NOT* to the Wrestling-Online.com list
      or
      moderator. Ya smell what the Kling is cookin?

      <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

      E-MAIL CHANGE
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      If you are changing e-mails, first Unsubscribe your current e-mail
      address, then subscribe again with your new e-mail.

      NOTE: ALL requests for unsubscribing, subscribing and e-mail change sent
      to the editor, will be completely IGNORED. The mailing list manager we
      use is automatic and it will subscibe/unsubscribe you in a matter of
      seconds. An e-mail to confirm your request will be sent to you
      immidiatley after you completed your request.

      The editor can be reached at Editor@...

      Copyright 1996-1998 Wrestling-Online