    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      Large selection of replica title belts - www.WrestlingSuperstore.com

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Tuesday July 8th 2003

      If you're going to Smackdown! tonight please drop us some notes from the
      show. Thanks.

      Back tomorrow.

      Order now the new RAW Heavyweight and United States replica belts!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com
      Who said you can't bet wrestling? Bet on NWA TNA now! Only at
      Olympic Sports Book, one of the most respected online books! Visit us
      at http://www.thegreek.com/dw/welcome.asp?ap=WrestOnline and get in on
      the action today! From our main left menu bar choose "view/bet lines"
      then "more sports" then "other events" for the latest wrestling odds.

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > OFF AIR NOTES FROM RAW
      - W-O Newsletter reader Raffaele Di Feo attended the live RAW yesterday
      in Montreal and sent in these notes. After the cameras stopped rolling,
      Steve Austin sold the chokeslam some more but eventually got up and
      requested some beer. He then called ring announcer Lilian Garcia to the
      ring and drank beer together for the next 10 minutes or so. He poured
      drink all over her as well. Austin then grabbed one of the cameramen at
      ringside and sang happy birthday as it was his birthday. The camera guy
      said that he didn't want to celebrate his birthday in Montreal which got
      some heat from the crowd. Austin then proceeded to throw beer at the
      guy.

      > HART COMMENTS ON HBK'S APPEARANCE ON RAW
      - Bret Hart, through his official website BretHart.com made a statement
      regarding yesterday's RAW segment which featured Shawn Michaels on the
      Highlight Reel. In the statement it was written that Bret Hart never
      received any apology whatsoever from Shawn Michaels unlike HBK stated on
      television. "For a man who claims to have found God to outright lie to
      millions of people is disappointing to say the least. Then again, it
      really isn't surprising when you consider that this is the same Shawn
      Michaels who swore to God, on video tape, right after the Survivor
      Series '97 screw job, that he wasn't in on it...only to admit, years
      later that he was in on it all along." The statement ends with "If
      anyone is aware of any apology that Shawn ever made to Bret that was not
      part of an angle please send us a copy."

      > FOLEY'S BOOK OUT TODAY
      - Mick Foley's book Tietam Brown goes on sale in the United States
      today. This is the first novel written by Foley, a story about a son and
      his father. USAToday.com has a feature about Foley's book, which you can
      read at
      http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2003-07-08-foley-cover_x.htm .
      The book is available in bookstores everywhere.

      > GOLDBERG OFF RAW DUE TO INFECTION
      - Dave Scherer from 1wrestling.com is reporting that Goldberg was taken
      off RAW due to an infection in his arm. The former WCW champion was
      scheduled to wrestle - and destroy - the tag team champions La
      Resistance, who where then relegated to Heat duty. Goldberg is currently
      being advertised in commercials taking on Triple H at SummerSlam for the
      World title but then again such commercials aired as well for Bad Blood
      last month.

      > JERICHO IN PENTHOUSE
      - The first ever Undisputed champion Chris Jericho will be hitting the
      Penthouse magazine this month in a four-page feature. Jericho talks
      about his wrestling career and life outside the squared circle.
      Penthouse is an adults-only magazine.

      For the best and most reliable wrestling tapes on the net, visit us
      at http://www.prowrestlingtapes.com With over 1400 tapes and DVD's
      from around the world, we're sure to have something you're interested
      in. We ship worldwide and offer region-free DVD's.