    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Large selection of replica title belts - www.WrestlingSuperstore.com

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Tuesday July 1st 2003

      If anyone is going to SD! tonight, please drop us some notes from the
      show. Thanks.

      Order now the new RAW Heavyweight and SD! Tag Team replica belts!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com
      Who said you can't bet wrestling? Bet on NWA TNA now! Only at
      Olympic Sports Book, one of the most respected online books! Visit us
      at http://www.thegreek.com/dw/welcome.asp?ap=WrestOnline and get in on
      the action today! Fromm our main left menu bar choose "view/bet lines"
      then "more sports" then "other events" for the latest wrestling odds.

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > RATINGS
      - RAW continued its drop in the ratings for the third week in a row,
      this time getting a 3.6 rating with a 6.0 share. The show did hours of
      3.3 and 3.8. That is down from last week's 3.9 number. In weekend
      ratings, Velocity did a 0.8 with a 1.6 share, Confidential did a 0.9
      with a 2.0 share and Heat did a 1.0 with a 2.0 share. (Ratings compiled
      by Nielsen Media Research and put online by 1wrestling.com)

      > OFF AIR NOTES FROM RAW
      - W-O Newsletter reader Amy S attended RAW yesterday and sent in these
      off air notes. After cameras stopped rolling, Evolution walked away as
      the crowd booed out Triple H while he was holding the up the title belt
      being helped by Flair and Orton. Kane stood on stage for a few minutes
      afterwards and went back to a huge pop from the crowd. EMTs came out to
      help Eric Bischoff who was still laying down below the stage. Officials
      also helped Rob Van Dam back to the locker room. EMTs meanwhile placed
      Bischoff on a stretcher and put him in an ambulance which was standing
      by.

      > OFFICIAL STATEMENT REGARDING CRASH HOLLY
      - WWE.COM released an official statement regarding the release of Crash
      Holly from his contract. Crash hasn't been much on TV lately and
      whenever he appeared he was always with fellow MFer Shannon Moore and
      their leader Matt Hardy. The statement reads, "WWE and Michael Lockwood,
      aka Crash Holly, have come to terms on his release so that he may pursue
      other interests. We wish Lockwood all the best in his future endeavors."

      > WWE PURCHASES ECW VIDEO COLLECTION
      - Dave Scherer of 1wrestling.com is reporting that WWE now owns all the
      ECW video library which was in possession of American Cable Productions,
      the former TV production team for the now defunct ECW. Just two weeks
      ago the company purchased all ECW trademarks and other assets from
      bankruptcy court after a lengthy battle which also saw video game giants
      Acclaim Entertainment fighting for the deal. Scherer says that around
      $250,000 will be paid to American Cable Productions and funds are now in
      a trust account ready to be delivered after all the tapes are examined.
      WWE now owns all NWA/WCW, ECW and their own tapes, clearly one of the
      most important assets in the company.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 10.42, a 1.26% increase over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 10.19 - 10.50.

      For the best and most reliable wrestling tapes on the net, visit us
      at http://www.prowrestlingtapes.com With over 1400 tapes and DVD's
      from around the world, we're sure to have something you're interested
      in. We ship worldwide and offer region-free DVD's.