    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Large selection of replica title belts - www.WrestlingSuperstore.com

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Monday June 30th 2003

      Aloha. Well yours truly has his WrestleMania XX ticket paid for already
      thanks to WWE Travel Packages. More about how you can get one this week
      is in the WWE news below. Should be a blast considering many of the
      newsletter staffers will be there.

      Time to head to bed. Later folks.

      Order now the new RAW Heavyweight and SD! Tag Team replica belts!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com
      Who said you can't bet wrestling? Bet on NWA TNA now! Only at
      Olympic Sports Book, one of the most respected online books! Visit us
      at http://www.thegreek.com/dw/welcome.asp?ap=WrestOnline and get in on
      the action today! Fromm our main left menu bar choose "view/bet lines"
      then "more sports" then "other events" for the latest wrestling odds.

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > CRASH RELEASED, HOGAN QUITS?
      - Dave Meltzer of the Observer reports today that Crash Holly has been
      released from his WWE contract today and rumors are going wild that Hulk
      Hogan has quit the company as well over creative differences. Hogan
      appeared on the Bubba The Love Sponge radio show and basically told
      everyone that his MSG appearance was his last one in WWE. The company
      hasn't released anything official yet regarding Hogan, who has been
      unhappy with the direction of his character. We'll have more on this in
      tomorrow's issue.

      > WRESTLEMANIA XX PACKAGES TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK
      - WrestleMania packages will be released to the general public this week
      after they went on sale for WM XIX attendees earlier today. A single
      occupancy for a Platinum package will be priced at $1,874 which consists
      of WM ringside seat, the chair, 3 nights hotel and 2 Axxess tickets plus
      a couple of souvenirs. That is up from the WM XIX price of $1,500 per
      single occupancy. Gold and Silver packages will have the same price of
      $1,214 per single occupancy with the only difference being seating
      location. We will give you full details and the order form once the
      packages will be released to the public.

      > LIVE EVENT REPORT FROM AUGUSTA, ME.
      - W-O Newsletter reader Corey Honkonen attended the live WWE event in
      Augusta, ME., and sent in the following results. Basham Brothers
      defeated Chris Benoit & Rhyno; Ultimo Dragon defeated Jamie Noble; FBI
      defeated Spanky & APA; Torrie Wilson defeated Dawn Marie & Nidia; Rey
      Mysterio defeated Billy Kidman; Billy Gunn defeated Matt Hardy; Eddie
      Guerrero defeated Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas & Sean O'Haire and
      A-Train; Brock Lesnar & Kurt Angle defeated John Cena & Big Show. A
      Brother Love segment was also hosted with Vince McMahon and Zach Gowen
      as guests.

      > JERICHO, DUDLEY AT OZZFEST
      - Chris Jericho and Bubba Ray Dudley were at Ozzfest on Saturday in San
      Antonio, TX., according to W-O Newsletter reader J Bailey. Both WWE
      superstars signed autographs and took pictures with those fans who
      requested. WWE has a working relationship with Ozzfest with several
      Superstars appearing throughout the tour making promotional appearances.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 10.29, a 4.90% decrease over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 10.29 - 10.85.

      For the best and most reliable wrestling tapes on the net, visit us
      at http://www.prowrestlingtapes.com With over 1400 tapes and DVD's
      from around the world, we're sure to have something you're interested
      in. We ship worldwide and offer region-free DVD's.