    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2003
      Large selection of replica title belts - www.WrestlingSuperstore.com

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Saturday June 7th 2003

      Hey hey hey. There was no newsletter yesterday, I forgot I had to go
      out. Oops!

      If you're going to any of the SD! weekend shows, please drop us some
      notes from the shows with results. Thanks.

      Order now the new RAW Heavyweight and SD! Tag Team replica belts!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com
      Pre-order now WrestleMania XIX on VHS or DVD and witness one of the
      greatest events in wrestling history! Hogan vs McMahon; Angle vs
      Lesnar; Rock vs Austin; Jericho vs Shawn Michaels and much more! The
      DVD version contains over 5 hours of footage with tons of extra
      features! Get it now from HTTP://WWW.WRESTLINGMEGASTORE.COM

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > INSURREXTION RESULTS
      - W-O Newsletter reader Steven Black attended the Insurrextion PPV from
      Newcastle, England and filed in these results and notes. Jazz defeated
      Trish Stratus; Christian defeated Booker T; RVD & Kane defeated La
      Resistance; Goldust defeated Rico; Dudley Boyz defeated Rodney Mack,
      Chris Nowinski & Theodore Long; Scott Steiner defeated Test; Triple H
      defeated Kevin Nash in a street fight. Chris Jericho hosted the
      Highlight Reel with Austin and Bischoff. Austin stunned both Jericho and
      Bischoff, saying he and Bischoff only had to get along in the USA, and
      not in the UK. Before getting the Stunner, Jericho stole a line from
      Austin and asked the crowd, "If you want to see Y2J drink beer with
      Stone Cold Steve Austin say 'Doo-Wah-Diddy-Diddy-Dum-diddy-Doo,'" and
      the crowd believe it or not said the whole damn thing.

      > CONFIDENTIAL TO TAKE A LOOK AT BLASSIE
      - Tonight's Confidential on TNN will take a special look at the one and
      only 'Classy' Freddie Blassie, who passed away this past Monday from
      heart and kidney failure. The WWE Hall of Famer had an illustrious
      career in the company both as a wrestler and later as a manager. The
      show is hosted by Mean Gene Okerlund and airs tonight at 11PM EST.

      > TICKETS ON SALE
      - The following shows went on sale earlier today. Live event from
      Frederick, MD., on Saturday July 5th at the Harry Grove Stadium; Live
      event from the Convention Center in Ocean City, MD., on Sunday July 6th;
      Live event in Cleveland, OH., on Monday July 7th at the Gund Arena; Live
      event on Friday July 11th at the Civic Arena in Omaha, NE.; Vengeance
      live on PPV on Sunday July 27th in Denver, CO., at the Pepsi Center. For
      more information please call the arena box office.

      > SMACKDOWN! RATINGS
      - Smackdown! did a 3.1 rating, with a 5.0 share, down 0.3 from last
      week's 3.4. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online
      by 1wrestling.com)

      > WWE.COM INTERVIEWS
      - WWE.COM has five interviews up with Jackie Gayda, Randy Orton, Chavo
      Guerrero, Rikishi and Rey Mysterio. Each interview tackles different
      kind of topics. Gayda's interview is about her return to WWE live events
      and working with Rico, which you can read at
      http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1214171; Randy Orton talks about the
      injury bug that hit him in the past few months and can be read at
      http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1223895; Chavo visited his Smackdown!
      friends this week after suffering the injury and it's at
      http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1223850; Rikishi talks about the WWE
      crowd and career longevity and can be read at
      http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1223659; and finally Rey Mysterio
      discusses his injury and the Cruiserweight title win at Smackdown! this
      past Tuesday at http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1217743

      >> CLOTHESLINE CITY
      By Andrew Bulik, [andrew.bulik@...]

      5-6-7-8, who do we appreciate, gooo-whoaaa Andy! Well how else do I
      start the column. Let’s get straight down to business.

      I wanna thank every single one of you who sent in nominations for the
      ‘most memorable WWE match ever’. Remember this was a poll on matches
      which left an imprint on your mind. I got a huge list of matches sent to
      me by so many of you, I was originally going to publish the full results
      in this issue. However…

      I received so many different nominations it somewhat spread the butter a
      bit thin. Meaning that I had nominations ranging from Brutus Beefcake
      vs. Ron Bass to Steamboat vs. Savage. So I tell you what I’ll do. The
      top ten that were voted for the last time I asked will go to the next
      stage of the poll. What I ask you to do is to send me your top 3 out of
      the following 12. Votes that have already been sent for the following
      matches will still be counted in the final vote. Here are the top 12
      nominations:-

      - Ric Flair vs. ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage, WWF World Title match,
      WrestleMania VIII (1992)

      - Ricky Steamboat vs. ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage, IC Title match,
      WrestleMania III (1987)

      - ‘British Bulldog’ Davey-Boy Smith vs. Bret ‘Hitman’ Hart, IC Title
      match, SummerSlam 92 (1992)

      - Bret ‘Hitman’ Hart vs. ‘The Rocket’ Owen Hart, WrestleMania X (1994)

      - Mankind vs. The Undertaker, Hell In A Cell, 6th Annual King of the
      Ring (1998)

      - Bret ‘Hitman’ Hart vs. Mr. Perfect, SummerSlam 91 (1991)

      - Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho, WrestleMania XIX (2003)

      - Shawn Michaels vs. Bret ‘Hitman’ Hart, WWF World Title match,
      WrestleMania XII (1996)

      - ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage vs. The Ultimate Warrior, ‘Retirement’ match,
      WrestleMania VII (1991)

      - Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker, Hell in a Cell, In Your House: Badd
      Blood (1997)

      - Bret ‘Hitman’ Hart vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin, Submission Match,
      WrestleMania 13 (1997)

      - Ken Shamrock vs. Mankind vs. The Rock, Triple Threat no.1 Contender
      Cage match, IYH: BreakDown (1998)

      - The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan, WrestleMania X-8 (2002)

      - ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin vs. Triple H, 3 Stages of Hell match, No Way
      Out (2001)

      - Bret ‘Hitman’ Hart vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper, IC Title match, WrestleMania
      VIII (1992)

      Those are the 15. Thanks to everyone that voted in the poll and I’m
      afraid I need to ask you all to vote again. Choose your 3 most memorable
      and I will count the votes. I have all the matches on tape so for my
      next column I will watch and review the resultant top ten out of the 15.
      I’m afraid it’s too late to vote for any matches not on the shortlist as
      last week was your chance.

      Also thanks to everyone who mailed to wish me luck in my exams, they are
      all over, and I will find out my results at the end of the month, sigh.

      Well depending when you guys read this I will be going to or have
      attended the WWE InsurreXtion that fellow columnist Ian Hamilton is also
      going to. I’m sure Ian will have sent you all an in-depth review of the
      event by the time I return from Newcastle so when I get back I’ll give
      you my spin on the event and maybe some counter-comments on Ian’s
      column.

      I am really lookin forward to the event and can be found in the cheap
      seats in the corner, in section 205. But I don’t care, I’m raised up and
      am opposite the screens so that’s cool. If y’all see me in my Kurt Angle
      tee
      say hi. I’m having to get the train at 7am because it was half price so
      I’ll have to spend the day the Metro Centre shopping as I will arrive in
      Newcastle really early, what a shame!

      You know it was funny, I was just surfing the web and I came across JR’s
      Top Ten lists that are in his new cookbook. Some of that stuff is funny.
      Jim Ross is about as subtle as a Bradshaw clothesline. One of his pet
      peeves was wrestlers who play computer games in the back rather than
      watching and learning from the guys currently in the ring. Hmmm, I
      wonder who that was aimed at – sucka.

      He also says that one thing NOT to say to Vince McMahon is “it doesn’t
      matter what the fans think”. Yeah right. Vince is systematically
      destroying the business he strived to build up. Maybe that’s harsh but I
      find it very hard to believe that Vince gives a damn about what the fans
      think. Why do I say this?

      Well, about 6 weeks ago I wrote a column dedicated to showing all of you
      just how destructive Triple H’s career is in the WWE. Out of over 50
      just me who is sick to the back teeth with the ‘la grand nez Leveque’.
      Yet Vince still has Helmsley parading around as champ and delivering the
      worst main event of the year so far with his buddy Kevin Nash. Vince
      cares? Yeah right.

      This is a short column but hey – just a few points to finish on:

      - Will Steven Richards EVER win a match?
      - Paul Heyman is urgently needed back as a writer on Smackdown
      - Stephanie needs to be given another job urgently
      - What is Chris Bernes problem with Sensational Sherri? She was a
      gorgeous lady, in my opinion the original diva! (actually Sunny (Tammy
      Sytch) was).
      - How much am I looking forward to Saturday!

      Like I say, a short column this week but next weeks will be extra big –
      just for all you people who I’ve left wanting. Though when your with the
      mayor you want for nothing ladies hehehe (sorry Valbowski moment).

      So if you want to vote for your top 3 out of the 15 (and strictly out of
      the 15) email me at andrew.bulik@... or if you have any
      comments about my column feel free to mail! Ciao y’all! I’m off to
      Newcassssstle, a viiiiva Newcastle!