    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 2:10 PM
      Largest selection of WWE JAKKS figures - www.WrestlingSuperstore.com

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Tuesday April 29th 2003

      Hey folks. Smackdown! tonight, so if you're going, drop us some notes
      which we won't see on TV. Gracias.

      Get the new WWE Divas DVD & VHS video 'Desert Heat'
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com
      Pre-order now WrestleMania XIX on VHS or DVD and witness one of the
      greatest events in wrestling history! Hogan vs McMahon; Angle vs
      Lesnar; Rock vs Austin; Jericho vs Shawn Michaels and much more! The
      DVD version contains over 5 hours of footage with tons of extra
      features! Get it now from HTTP://WWW.WRESTLINGMEGASTORE.COM

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > AUSTIN SAYS WRESTLING CAREER IS OVER
      - The career of one of the greatest who ever stepped foot inside the
      squared circle has come to a close. Stone Cold Steve Austin announced
      yesterday during an interview with WWE.COM that his in-ring career is
      over, and will now concentrate on his new on-camera role. Neck problems
      which could leave Austin a quadriplegic forced him to take this
      decision. Although he said his match with Rock may have not been the
      last one, he said that it will take a very special occasion to lace up
      the boots once again as the injury is very serious. You can read the
      interview at http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1218108 where Austin
      talks about his walk-out last year, his match with The Rock and other
      things.

      > RATINGS
      - RAW did a 3.9 rating with a 5.8 share, up 0.1 from last week's show.
      It did hourly numbers of 3.7 and 4.1. No weekend numbers are available
      at the moment. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put
      online by 1wrestling.com)

      > EDGE COMMENTS ON JEFF HARDY
      - In his latest 'Edgeucation' article on the company's website, Edge
      talked about his friend Jeff Hardy. Edge said he doesn't know much what
      happened, but the split between Hardy and WWE was amicable. He added
      that Jeff still loves the business, just not as much as he used to
      before. He also mentioned all the stupid things going around on the
      Internet about Jeff Hardy and said that Jeff was "sick of all the crap"
      so he won't add anything to it. Indeed, Hardy has been the subject of
      fake news and fake 'plugging' on several news sites, showing that
      certain people will do anything just to get a click...and you guys know
      who you are.

      > LIVE EVENT REPORT FROM BURLINGTON, VT.
      - W-O Newsletter reader Mark Messier attended the Smackdown! brand live
      WWE event in Burlington, VT., yesterday and sent in these results and
      notes. Jamie Noble defeated Funaki; Matt Hardy defeated Tajiri; Rikishi
      defeated Sean O'Haire; Nidia defeated Torrie Wilson; FBI defeated Brian
      Kendrick & Bill Demott; Team Angle defeated Los Guerreros; Big Show &
      A-Train defeated Chris Benoit & Rhyno; Brock Lesnar defeated John Cena.
      Matt Hardy and Torrie Wilson signed autographs for fans waiting before
      the show started. After the show, Nathan Jones signed autographs for
      fans in the parking lot, where as Big Show ignored everyone. Brian
      Kendrick also signed all autographs as well. After Kendrick, Rhyno came
      out and signed autographs for around 25 minutes and talked to many
      people. A little 8 year old girl went up to him and Rhyno gave her a
      hug, told her that he has a little girl at home who looks like her. Los
      Guerreros and Benoit came out afterwards however all three kept going
      straight to their car with only Eddie seemingly wanting to sign stuff
      but followed his friends.

      > WWE SURVEY
      - In the past couple of weeks fans attending live WWE events were given
      a survey to fill out regarding the WWE product, programming and related
      stuff. Now the company has put up the rather long survey online and you
      can participate at
      http://tm0.com/wwecorp/sbct.cgi?s=791726505&i=785291&m=1&d=4415830

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 9.07, a 1.11% increase over Friday's closing.
      The day's range was 8.94 - 9.15.