    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2003
      Largest selection of WWE JAKKS figures - www.WrestlingSuperstore.com

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Tuesday March 11th 2003

      There's a reason why I love The Rock. Unlike Triple H, Rock actually
      puts people over the best way he can. With his status, he can do power
      plays backstage more than anyone in the locker room can. But he doesn't.
      The way he put Hurricane over on RAW yesterday shows you what a true
      professional he is. Love him or hate him, you can't deny his
      contributions and the rub he gives to others who are in the same ring
      with him. Triple H should learn from The Rock. I'm sure Rocky can give
      him a lesson on 101 ways on how not to be a selfish bastard. Triple H is
      a tremendous wrestler, I'm not saying anything agaist that, but for
      cryin out loud, he's not Superman, Batman and Spiderman rolled into one.

      Tonight is a special Smackdown! so to speak. It's Angle vs Lesnar for
      the WWE title. With Angle out of WrestleMania due to injury, it's
      expected that the title will be given to Lesnar after the match is over.
      If you're going to the show, we would appreciate if you send us the
      usual notes to use in the Friday issue. Thanks.

      Buy a framed WWE stock and get $10 off using the code 'mar2003'
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-1255645-1205415
      Brand new WWE DVDs and VHS videos are available for purchase at
      WrestlingMegastore.com! New releases include Armageddon 2002, Before
      They Were Superstars Volume 2, Survivor Series 2002, The Best Of
      Confidential Volume 1 and others. Plus you will also find a large
      selection of books, replica title belts, video games and many more
      wrestling related merchandise! Get your credit card ready and go to
      HTTP://WWW.WRESTLINGMEGASTORE.COM to buy your merchandise!

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > RATINGS
      - RAW crashed back to its usual numbers, this time pulling 4.0, down 0.5
      from last week's show. No hourly numbers or weekend ratings are
      available yet. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put
      online by 1wrestling.com)

      > UPN RENEWS SMACKDOWN!
      - In a release by the PRNewswire earlier today it was announced that WWE
      and UPN have reached a new multi-year agreement for WWE Smackdown! which
      will remain on the network on Thursday nights. The news was given by the
      President of UPN Dawn Ostroff. Under the new arrangement, WWE will
      receive a licensing fee and UPN will be responsible for selling all
      advertising time. The agreement also provides for four WWE television
      specials. Smackdown! has virtually been the highest rated show on the
      network since it debuted in 1999.

      > OFF AIR NOTES FROM RAW
      - W-O Newsletter reader 'Joecsmooth' attended RAW yesterday and sent in
      these notes. After the cameras went off the air, The Rock told the fans
      to either chant 'Rocky' or 'Rocky sucks'. The reaction was mixed and
      Rock asked the fans again. A loud 'Austin' chant started and Austin made
      his way back to the ring. Rock told the fans he was going to sing a song
      and ran down the fans in Cleveland and told them to kiss his @ss. He
      tried to hit Austin however Austin ducked and gave him a Stunner to send
      the fans back home happy.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed at 7.89, a 0.13% decrease over the previous closing. The
      day's range was 7.86 - 7.91.

      > INTERVIEW WITH MATT HARDY
      - WWE.COM did an interview with Matt Hardy regarding the soon to be
      released Hardy Boyz biography titled 'Exist 2 Inspire'. In the
      interview, Hardy talks about the writing process, the topics in the
      book, the hectic schedule, WrestleMania and more. Check it out at
      http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1200173 . The book - an official WWE
      biography - comes out on March 18th and can be ordered from
      WrestlingMegastore.com for $17.47.