    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      Largest selection of WWE JAKKS figures - www.WrestlingSuperstore.com

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday January 9th 2003

      Hey hey. For those of you wondering, no there's nothing planned for the
      1,500th issue. I received quite a few e-mails regarding the subject, but
      no, issue 1500 will be just another issue! For issue 2,000 that's
      another story but hey that's nearly two years away! :)

      Later.

      Post your comments/feedback on the news at our new Reader's Forum at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/fanboard
      In a 384 hardcover book, wrestling legend Jerry 'The King' Lawler
      reveals all in his new autobiography titled 'It's Good To Be The
      King...Sometimes.' Lawler details his illustrious wrestling career
      from his early days in Memphis, to his much publicized feud with
      comedian Andy Kaufman, his journey in WWE, the divorce from Stacy
      'The Kat' Carter and many more! Get the book now for just $18.20
      from HTTP://WWW.WRESTLINGMEGASTORE.COM

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > RATINGS
      - Here's a full rating report for the past shows. RAW's hourly ratings
      were 3.5 and 3.7 for a 3.6 composite; Velocity did a 0.7 with a 1.1
      share; Confidential did a 0.6 with a 1.1 share and Heat did a 0.8 with a
      1.2 share. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      1wrestling.com)

      > RAW X SHOW SET FOR 2 HOURS
      - What was initially scheduled for a one hour broadcast, the Raw 10th
      Anniversary show is now a two hour broadcast, making it the 4 hours of
      live television in two days for the TV crew of World Wrestling
      Entertainment. The show which will air from The World in Times Square,
      will air live on TNN this coming Tuesday at 9PM where loads of stars
      from the past decade will return for this award-style presentation. The
      Smackdown! tapings which usually run on Tuesday will be done this
      Sunday.

      > SMACKDOWN! & TOUGH ENOUGH PREVIEWS
      - Lots of matches tonight on Smackdown! Here are the ones that were
      taped on Tuesday for the show: Rikishi vs Big Show; Matt Hardy vs
      Kidman; Edge vs Charlie Haas; Chris Benoit vs Shelton Benjamin; Chavo
      Guerrero vs John Cena; Bill DeMott vs Shannon Moore; Eddy Guerrero vs
      B-2; A-Train vs Brock Lesnar. In other Smackdown! related news, Steven
      Richards will host the live SD! party at The World in New York. Right
      after Smackdown!, a new episode of Tough Enough airs on MTV where Matt
      learns wrestling the hard way.

      > WWE ON BILLBOARD
      - The following videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports
      chart for the week ending January 18. 'SummerSlam 2002' is in second
      place followed by 'Divas Undressed' in third and 'No Mercy 2002' in
      fourth. Hulk Hogan's 'Hulk Still Rules' is in sixth place and
      WrestleMania X-8 in eighth. All mentioned videos can be bought from
      WrestlingMegastore.com on VHS or DVD.