    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      Largest selection of WWE JAKKS figures - www.WrestlingSuperstore.com

      http://www.CheapBoxing.com - Great X-Mas Gifts!
      Quality Boxing Gloves, Punching Bags, Weapons and more!

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday, December 5th 2002

      We detected a problem in the following polls and the votes were RESET.
      So please vote AGAIN, the first votes were NOT counted. Many people
      reported errors on the below and the problem has been detected. Kindly
      vote again. Thank you.

      ENTRANCE OF THE YEAR
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/cgi-bin/2002awards/poll13.pl

      W-O COLUMNIST OF THE YEAR
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/cgi-bin/2002awards/poll14.pl

      DIVA OF THE YEAR
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/cgi-bin/2002awards/poll15.pl

      TV SHOW OF THE YEAR
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/cgi-bin/2002awards/poll16.pl

      Vote in the Wrestling-Online 2002 Awards
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/infocentral/special/2002awards
      He's one of the most controversial and craziest wrestling
      superstars to ever enter in the squared circle. Rowdy Roddy
      Piper's new book "In The Pit With Roddy Piper" will take you
      on a rowdy journey as seen through the eyes of Piper! From
      wrestling at an early age, his hate for Mr T, working for
      Vince McMahon, Hulk Hogan and much more! And it's only for
      just $10.47! Get it now at HTTP://WWW.WRESTLINGMEGASTORE.COM

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > WWE ON BILLBOARD
      - The following videos were on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports
      chart for the week ending December 14th. 'Divas Undressed' remains on
      the top spot followed by 'SummerSlam 2002' in the second place.
      'SummerSlam 2001' is in fourth place 'Global Warning Tour' is in fifth,
      Hulk Hogan's 'Hulk Still Rules' in sixth, 'WrestleMania X8' in eighth
      place and 'King Of The Ring 2002' in ninth. 'WWE Anthology' slipped to
      the 87th place this week in the Billboard 200 chart in it's third week
      in the listing. All mentioned videos can be purchased from
      WrestlingMegastore.com on VHS or DVD.

      > CHANGES TO SOME LIVE EVENTS
      - W-O Newsletter reader Erik Roth sent in these following updates
      regarding WWE live events. The 1/12 show in Lake Charles, LA., 1/13 in
      Baton Rouge, LA., 1/13 in Jackson, MS., and 1/14 in New Orleans, LA.,
      have been canceled by the company. The 1/18 show in Uncasville, CT., was
      moved to 1/13 for a live RAW broadcast. Added to the schedule were a
      show in East Rutherford, NJ., on 1/12, a Smackdown! taping and two shows
      on 1/18 in Lowell, MA., and Louisville, KY.

      > GODFATHER RELEASED
      - The Godfather just boarded the hooooooo train from the WWE HQs in
      Stamford, CT., and left for an undisclosed location! Dave Meltzer of the
      Wrestling Observer reported earlier today that Godfather has been
      released by the company; he is currently doing the WWA tour in Europe.
      Godfather, along with Perry Saturn - who was also released from WWE a
      couple of weeks ago - were sent to Europe as a replacement for Scott
      Steiner who was originally scheduled to appear.

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - These are the matches taped for Smackdown! tonight on UPN. Rey
      Mysterio vs Albert; Jamie Noble vs Crash; Bill DeMott vs Funaki; Chavo
      Guerrero vs Billy Kidman; Rikishi vs John Cena in a rap contest; Edge vs
      Chris Benoit vs Eddy Guerrero vs Kurt Angle for the number one contender
      for the WWE title.

      > TOUGH ENOUGH PREVIEW
      - The cast and crew of Tough Enough find themselves in Iceland in
      today's episode, training outside in some chilling weather. However the
      fun is cut short as the cast is cut to just six members, with one
      contestant getting an early flight back home. Who will it be? Tough
      Enough airs tonight on MTV at 10PM EST.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 8.41, a 2.21% decrease over the previous
      trade. The day's range was 8.41 - 8.64.

      Own a copy of "Broken Harts - The Life & Death of Owen Hart" personally
      AUTOGRAPHED by Martha Hart (Author, wife of Owen Hart). I have copies
      on Ebay just in time for Christmas. Click on the following link to see
      the 1st copy and click on View sellers other items to see the remaining
      http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1975721224&rd=1