    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Largest selection of WWE JAKKS figures - www.WrestlingSuperstore.com

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Friday, November 1st 2002

      The Global Warning Tour event from Australia has been added for purchase
      on both DVD & VHS at WrestlingMegastore.com . The DVD version has lots
      of extras from the show which should make it a nice addition to your DVD
      collection.

      Later.

      Post your comments/feedback on the news at our new Reader's Forum at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/fanboard
      In May 1999, the wrestling world was shocked by the untimely death
      of wrestling superstar Owen Hart. More than three years later, his
      wife Martha released a book titled 'Broken Harts: The Life And Death
      of Owen Hart'. In this book Martha details Owen's last moments at
      the WWF Over The Edge PPV, the effect on the Hart family, the multi
      million dollar lawsuit against WWE and much more. Get it now from
      HTTP://WWW.WRESTLINGMEGASTORE.COM for just $14.99!

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > SPOKESMAN COMMENTS ON EXECS LEAVING
      - WWE are not releasing a lot of information regarding the departure of
      their CFO August Liguori and Chief Marketing Officer Julie Hoffman
      however a company spokesman who was not named told the newswires that
      the two were asked to leave as part of the need for a change in
      direction. The spokesman added that there are things that the company
      would like to see however new management in those fields were needed for
      that to occur.

      > SMACKDOWN! RATINGS
      - It has been a week of disaster for WWE ratings as Smackdown! did a 3.3
      composite rating with a 5.0 share, down 0.4 from last week's 3.7.
      (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      1wrestling.com)

      > SHANNON MOORE WEDS TOMORROW
      - WWE.COM is reporting that Shannon Moore will be tieing the knot
      tomorrow with his long-time girlfriend Crystal. The two will wed in
      North Carolina however not many WWE superstars can attend due to being
      booked on live events. Jeff Hardy was scheduled to serve as his best man
      however a show tomorrow will keep the daredevil away from the
      festivities as Moore's dad will replace Hardy for the job.

      > WWE STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 8.17, a 3.16% increase over the previous
      trade. The day's range was 7.75 - 8.17.

      > VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - The following WWE videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports
      chart. At number two 'WrestleMania X8' followed by Hogan's 'Hulk Still
      Rules' in the 4th place, nWo's 'Back In Black' in fifth, Triple H's 'The
      Game' in seventh, 'King Of The Ring 2002' in eighth and 'Funniest
      Moments' in ninth place. All mentioned videos can be purchased on both
      VHS & DVD from WrestlingMegastore.com

      > HOGAN TO JOIN THE MSG HALL OF FAME
      - Hulk Hogan will be joining the likes of Steffi Graff, Elton John and
      others in the Madison Square Garden Hall of Fame. Jim Ross reported in
      his weekly Ross Report today that the induction is tentatively set for
      December 4th. Madison Square Garden, considered by many superstars the
      best arena to perform in, has seen tons of sold-out WWE events headlined
      by Hulk Hogan. The Garden and WWE have a contract which dates back to
      decades ago which prevents other non-WWE companies from putting
      wrestling shows in the world's most famous arena.