    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Watch hot Asian women in oil catfights-http://www.asiangirlfights.com

      http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com - All new design!

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Wednesday, October 2nd 2002

      I want to congratulate Wrestling-Online Newsletter reader Charles Rice
      for being picked for that CTV documentary we talked about a couple of
      weeks ago. Charles got one hell of a day on Monday and got to meet all
      of the RAW brand superstars and most importantly talk with WWE Diva
      Trish Stratus. CTV also interviewed him in his house and footage will be
      used for an upcoming documentary to be aired next month. Charles will be
      writing some notes from his incredible day on Monday and it will appear
      in one of the upcoming issues.

      Not a lot of news today. Back tomorrow.

      Post your comments/feedback on the news at our new Reader's Forum at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/fanboard
      Order now the brand new WWE Anthology CD featuring nearly 100 theme
      songs from two decades of WWE history. Themes for Ultimate Warrior,
      Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Sable, Hulk Hogan, Stephanie McMahon,
      Triple H, Jake The Snake Roberts and many many more will be in full
      on this album! This 3-disc album will be selling for $26.99 and you
      can order it now from HTTP://WWW.WRESTLINGMEGASTORE.COM . Order now
      to ensure fast delivery. CD will be released in November 2002.

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > RATINGS
      - RAW received a 3.6 composite rating with a 5.5 share, same rating as
      last week. The show did hours of 3.6 and 3.6. In the past two weeks the
      second hour was drawing less people from the first one and this one it
      was more or less the same number of viewers. In other weekend ratings,
      Velocity did a 0.7 with a 1.2 share, Confidential replay did a 0.6 with
      a 1.3 share and Heat did a 1.0 with a 1.7 share. (Ratings compiled by
      Nielsen Media Research and put online by 1wrestling.com)

      > ROCK'S MOVIE MAKES HEADLINES
      - The Rock's current movie which was titled 'Helldorado' - and now
      awaiting a new name - encountered an obstacle over the past couple of
      days but now it got the go ahead to perform a stunt which had to be
      given special permission from a Hawaiian board. The production calls for
      a stunt involving a jeep leaping off a rock and land in a pool next to
      Kapena Falls, a site considered sacred by Hawaiian royalty. Although
      given permission by the state land board, the Associated Press reports
      that there will be restrictions. The board wants, in return to the OK,
      that the falls and the pool remain open for public during the two weeks
      of shooting with safety measures taken by the company during filming and
      equipment rigging. The jeep will be steam-cleaned, have no engine,
      transmission or glass and will be removed after the stunt by helicopter
      to avoid damage to surrounding areas. The Rock plays a bounty hunter in
      the movie along with Seann William Scott and Christopher Walken. The
      Honolulu Star-Bulletin newspaper also covered the story and you can read
      it at http://starbulletin.com/2002/09/27/news/story5.html .

      > GARCIA LAUNCHES FIRST SINGLE TOMORROW
      - WWE RAW ring announcer Lilian Garcia, who recently was signed to a
      recording deal with Universal Records, will launch her first single
      'Shout' tomorrow at The World in Times Square prior to hosting the
      Smackdown! party. The official public release of the song is October
      8th. Meredith Brooks, famous for her hit song titled 'B!tch' produced
      the song and will also produce Lilian's debut album.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 8.87, a 3.74% increase over the previous
      trade. The day's range was 8.48 - 8.87.