    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Watch hot Asian women in oil catfights-http://www.asiangirlfights.com

      http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com - All new design!

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Monday, September 30th 2002

      Hello hello. If you're going to RAW tonight, drop us some off camera
      notes please. As always please don't forget to include your name or a
      nickname.

      Post your comments/feedback on the news at our new Reader's Forum at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/fanboard
      Since the Titan Tron was introduced on RAW years ago, fans on the
      Internet always wanted a piece of those kick-@ss entrance music
      videos that accompany Superstars to the ring. Now after 5 years
      of waiting the WWE Home Video department and going to deliver
      Volume 1 of entrance music videos, both on DVD and VHS. Order now
      at HTTP://WWW.WRESTLINGMEGASTORE.COM - Orders are sent on 10/01/02

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > RAW PREVIEW
      - Only one match has been announced for tonight's RAW, and that's Booker
      T & Goldust vs Rosey & Jamal. Eric Bischoff will also have a huge
      announcement to make. Will it live up to the hype? Hmmm...

      > MCMAHON SAYS "NO EXCUSES"
      - During the WWE shareholders meeting at the end of last week, Vince
      McMahon said that there are no excuses for the downturn in the WWE
      business although they knew they were going to 'fall' so to speak with
      the brand extension. McMahon emphasized that to make a step forward they
      had to make three backwards due to the brand extension and the company
      figured out that they will lose viewers on Mondays and Thursdays with
      the roster split. McMahon added that with the creation of new stars and
      new storylines people will hopefully spread the word and put WWE back on
      the map, this time doing twice the business they were doing the previous
      years.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 8.37, a 1.99% decrease over the previous
      trade. The day's range was 8.35 - 8.55.

      > LIVE EVENT REPORT FROM BEAUMONT, TX.
      - W-O Newsletter reader Rodney Wright attended the live WWE event
      yesterday in Beaumont, TX., at the Montagne Center and sent in the
      following results. D'Lo Brown, Johnny Stamboli & Mark Jindrak defeated
      Raven, Steven Richards & Justin Credible; Trish Stratus & Jacqueline
      defeated Molly & Victoria; Randy Orton defeated Test; Rosey & Jamal
      defeated Goldust & Spike Dudley; Big Show defeated Tommy Dreamer; Kane &
      The Hurricane defeated Lance Storm & Christian; Chris Jericho defeated
      Booker T; Rob Van Dam defeated Ric Flair; Triple H defeated Buh Buh
      Dudley.

      > CHINA NEXT ON THE INTERNATIONAL LIST
      - With the upcoming tour in India in November and Japan in January, WWE
      hopes to land their next tour somewhere they never went to - China. And
      no, we're not talking about Joanie Laurer! With the brand extension in
      full effect next year - or so that's the plan - the possibility of
      touring more countries while still keeping one part touring the United
      States is a big one. This year WWE had more International tours than
      they had in the past five years combined together with shows all over
      the world including Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and upcoming
      ones in India, Finland, Ireland etc. China is still untouched territory
      and careful planning and marketing would be the key to success.
      International tours always brought in millions of dollars for the
      company and it's a market they can't risk to abandon.

      > OVER 100,000 PEOPLE SIGN THE CONSTITUTION PROGRAM
      - The Smackdown! Your Vote 'Pledge To Participate Tour' which ended
      today in Houston surpassed the 100,000 signature mark according to a
      press release sent by WWE, Inc., earlier today. WWE superstars traveled
      to six different cities promoting the event - encouraging Americans to
      become more active citizens. Today's event was highlighted by
      appearances from Rob Van Dam, Spike Dudley and Stacy Keibler along with
      Houston officials. Citizens renewed their shared commitment to their
      country and Constitution by signing a replica Constitutional scroll, and
      making a commitment to "Pledge To Participate" by volunteering,
      communicating with elected officials, and contributing to worthy causes.
      They also registered to vote in the 2002 elections.