    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      Get the new WWE Undisputed Title! - http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com - All new design!

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday, September 5th 2002

      Nothing to say today. Back tomorrow with more and an article from Andrew
      Bulik. Laters.

      Post your comments/feedback on the news at our new Reader's Forum at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/fanboard
      He is the immortal Hulk Hogan, perhaps the biggest superstar to be
      associated with the wrestling business. Now for the first time ever
      on DVD, the history of the Hulkster and Hulkamania re-lived inside a
      2-disc special edition titled 'Hulk Still Rules'. It's 360 minutes
      of Hogan action and you can order the DVD or else the VHS tape from

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > LESNAR SLIGHTLY INJURED
      - The Undisputed (or not?) WWE champion Brock Lesnar is currently
      suffering from a minor elbow injury and was unable to compete during
      yesterday's OVW Fall Brawl event. Lesnar however still made an
      appearance and JR introduced Chris Benoit as OVW star Doug Basham's
      opponent for the main event. Lesnar is not expected to miss any WWE TV
      time.

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - The following matches will air on Smackdown! tonight. Rey Mysterio vs
      Billy Gunn; Jamie Noble vs Shannon Moore; Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar;
      Mark Henry vs Tajiri; Batista vs D-Von; Matt Hardy vs Hardcore Holly;
      Crash vs Hurricane; Undertaker, Rikishi & Edge vs Eddie Guerrero, Kurt
      Angle & Chris Benoit.

      > SD! PRE-EMPTED IN SEVERAL MARKETS
      - Just like last week, Smackdown! is pre-empted in several markets.
      WWE.COM lists that New York, NY., Chico, CA., Sacramento, CA., and Reno,
      NV., will not be able to watch the show tonight in it's usual time.
      Instead, New York, Chico and Sacramento will air the show on Saturday
      between 8PM and 10PM while it will be on later tonight between 10PM and
      Midnight in Reno.

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - Here are all the WWE videos which are on Billboard's Top 10
      Recreational Sports chart for week ending September 14th. 'King Of The
      Ring 2002' makes its debut in the third place followed by Triple H's
      'The Game' and newly released Hulk Hogan's 'Hulk Still Rules' in fifth
      place. 'WrestleMania X8' is in sixth place, 'Backlash 2002' in eighth,
      nWo's 'Back In Black' in ninth place and 'Funniest Moments' wraps ups
      the list in the tenth position. All mentioned videos can be purchased on
      DVD or VHS from WrestlingMegastore.com

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 9.45, a 3.57% decrease over the previous
      trade. The day's range was 9.45 - 9.85.