    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Get the new WWE Undisputed Title! - http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com - All new design!

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Tuesday, July 2nd 2002

      Seems like Yahoo! Groups is once again screwing up. Some Yahoo.com and
      Hotmail.com users are receiving the newsletter like 3 days late. This is
      not our fault, but it's thanks to the crappy service the company has
      been offering lately. A few weeks ago thousands of hotmail.com users
      were booted out when apparently the newsletter was sent when hotmail.com
      wasn't responding during that particular time of the day and Yahoo!
      Groups simply removed everyone. I am adding everyone back slowly since I
      had a backup of the list.

      If anyone is going to Smackdown! tonight, please drop us some notes from
      the show. Not much news going on today. Back tomorrow.

      Post your comments/feedback on the news at our new Reader's Forum at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/cgi-bin/teemz/teemz.cgi
      Order the WWF EncycRAWpedia CD-ROM from WrestlingMegastore.com
      for the price of $5.95 only, a nice discount from the $24.95
      retail regular price! Check out all the best moments from the
      glory days of RAW Is WAR from 1998 and 1999 and watch clips
      from Austin/McMahon feud, the Union formation, the Corporate
      Ministry, The Rock's journey to the top and other stuff that
      includes printable photos, sounds and screensavers! Only $5.95
      and only from ---> HTTP://WWW.WRESTLINGMEGASTORE.COM

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > RATINGS
      - RAW delivered a 3.6 rating for yesterday's show, down 0.1 from the
      previous week. For the past four weeks, ratings have been going down,
      starting with a 4.2 four weeks ago and then going to 3.9, 3.7 and now
      3.6. In other weekend ratings, Velocity did a 1.2 with a 2.4 share;
      Confidential did a 1.3 with a 2.8 share and Divas Undressed airing at
      Midnight did an impressive 1.8 with a 5.2 share. Heat did a 1.0 with a
      2.0 share. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      1wrestling.com)

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 13.00, a 7.14% decrease over the previous
      trade. The day's range was 13.00 - 14.03.

      > NEW VIDEOS
      - On July 16th, WWE and Sony Music Videos will release two new WWE
      DVDs/VHS videos. These are WWE Judgment Day 2002 and WWE Insurrextion
      2002 - the UK only PPV. You will be able to order these titles from
      WrestlingMegastore.com in the coming week.

      > WWE ON LYCOS TOP 50
      - In this week's keyword rankings, the 'WWE' keyword advanced six places
      on the Lycos Top 50 chart, moving to the 10th place. This is the 150th
      week that the keyword has been on the chart. Stone Cold Steve Austin
      also stays on the chart for the 2nd straight week, being the only living
      male wrestler to ever make it on the list. This week he's in #42, down
      significantly from last week's 18th place.

      >> THE ABNORMAL STRETCH
      By Rick Rockwell, [rickrockwell@...]

      Ruthless Aggression? Raw Manic Depression? Divas Obsession?

      THESE questions and more will be answered in today's exciting, action
      packed column, The Abnormal Stretch. (Cue the intro music)

      I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, And I won't
      forget the men who died who gave that right to me, And I gladly stand up
      next to you and defend her still today, 'Cause there ain't no doubt I
      love this land . God Bless the U.S.A.' (Proud to be an American, Lee
      Greenwood)

      From the deep and dark depths of Earth, comes a plague that is infecting
      millions and I mean MILLIONS of people. Women, children, old, and young
      are suffering. The plague is known as the WWE. World-renowned Dr. Double
      R is here to inform everyone on this dreaded, deadly plague.

      Please make sure to look out for these warning signs and if you have any
      of these symptoms, please contact world-renowned Dr. Double R right
      away.

      1) Ruthless aggression - an unsparing hostile action or behavior

      Warning Signs - If you hear or see any WWE wrestler, commentator, or any
      other employee utter out these words or act in a hostile behavior.

      Symptoms - If you change the channel instead of watching WWE
      television; If you go to a movie instead of a live show; If you slam
      your friend Brian's head into a water cooler at work; If you play sweet
      chin music on your loved one's face.

      2) RAW Manic Depression - a WWE show that is characterized by periods of
      elation and periods of deep sadness.

      Warning Signs - If a RAW show is great one week and lousy the next week;
      or if the show is great the first hour and terrible in the second hour;
      or if one segment is terrific but the next segment is horrible.

      Symptoms - If one minute you are screaming, like you just won the
      lottery, over moments like these: ladder matches, HBK's return, return
      of Chris Benoit; Or if you are deeply saddened the next minute; like
      someone ran over your puppy dog, by moments like these: Flair losing
      ownership, RVD not getting the monster push, the lack of credibility to
      the WWE titles, and the whole name change from WWF to WWE.

      3) Divas Obsession - the morbid persistence of thoughts about WWE Divas.

      Warning Signs - If you see matches like these coming on: Lingerie
      matches, bra and panties matches, strip your opponent matches, oil
      matches, evening gown matches, and a birthday suit match with the Divas
      and Double R in a hot tub.

      Symptoms - If you were glued to the Divas Undressed show; if you have
      downloaded more than 20 pictures of any WWE Diva; if you drool when you
      see Stacy's legs, Trish's puppies, or Terrie's backside.

      Currently Dr. Double R has experimental drugs to help ease the pain but
      there is no known cure for this plague.

      Double R needs a little feedback from you fine readers. No, its not
      photos of all you beautiful ladies that subscribe to this great
      newsletter, although I wouldn't mind it; I need some input as to how I
      should update the Double R website (how often, with what info, etc.).

      Everyone out there have a safe and fun 4th of July. Yours truly will be
      partying for two straight days because my birthday is July 5th.

      Send all feedback or questions to -- rickrockwell@...