    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Get the new WWE Undisputed Title! - http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com - All new design!

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Monday, July 1st 2002

      Hey hey. I'd like to welcome Kristin Adams, David Owens and Kevin Price
      to our TV team as they'll be doing recaps of Heat, Velocity and
      Smackdown! respectively. A RAW reporter will be chosen by tomorrow as
      well. Three TV reports are already up and you can - now every week -
      check their recaps in our NewsStation. Also William West joins the
      reporters team doing Indy reports, something which the site and
      newsletter have been lacking of since first appearing on the net.

      Back tomorrow.

      Post your comments/feedback on the news at our new Reader's Forum at
      Order the WWF EncycRAWpedia CD-ROM from WrestlingMegastore.com
      for the price of $5.95 only, a nice discount from the $24.95
      retail regular price! Check out all the best moments from the
      glory days of RAW Is WAR from 1998 and 1999 and watch clips
      from Austin/McMahon feud, the Union formation, the Corporate
      Ministry, The Rock's journey to the top and other stuff that
      includes printable photos, sounds and screensavers! Only $5.95
      and only from ---> HTTP://WWW.WRESTLINGMEGASTORE.COM

      - Only one match has been signed so far for tonight's RAW at time of
      this writing. That is the Ladder match for the Undisputed WWE title
      between The Undertaker and Jeff Hardy. In other RAW related news, Jazz
      will be hosting the live RAW party from The World in NYC.

      - World Wrestling Entertainment managed to get two gold awards at the
      Promax&BDA 2002 awards. The awards were for program promotion,
      commercial for 'WWF Fall Classic' and for one of their PPV opening
      montages 'Freddie Fellini 2'. BSkyB in the UK also received a gold award
      for their promotion of 'WWE Insurrextion' on PPV. For a full list of the
      winners you can go to promax.tv.

      - Here's the schedule for this week. Live RAW tonight from the Verizon
      Wireless Arena in Manchester, NH., while the SD! brand performs in
      Portland, ME., at the Cumberland County Civic Center. On Tuesday
      Smackdown! tapings at the FleetCenter in Boston, MA. Two shows on
      Saturday, one in Frederick, MD., at the Harry Grove Stadium and the
      other in Mobile, AL., at the Mobile Civic Center. Another two live shows
      on Sunday, one in Wildwood, NJ., at the Wildwood Convention Center and
      the other in Savannah, GA., at the Savannah Civic Center.

      - W-O Newsletter reader Brenden Moore (toysandmusic.com) was in Madison
      Square Garden on Saturday for the RAW brand WWE show and sent in the
      results. William Regal & Chris Nowinski defeated Spike & Bubba Dudley;
      D'Lo Brown defeated Justin Credible; Shawn Stasiak defeated Bradshaw who
      later was pinned by Spike, and then by Stevie Richards and then again by
      Bradshaw to regain the Hardcore title; Molly Holly defeated Trish
      Stratus; Matt Hardy defeated Raven; Brock Lesnar defeated Ric Flair;
      Tommy Dreamer defeated Steven Richards; RVD defeated Eddie Guerrero;
      Booker T & Goldust defeated Big Show & X-Pac; Undertaker defeated Hulk
      Hogan. After the Dreamer/Richards match, Dreamer took of his shirt and
      gave it to a fan at ringside who was in a wheelchair. Jim Ross came out
      to announce the main event which also had a run in by Vince McMahon,
      helping the Undertaker. After the show, Hogan posed for the fans for
      around 15 minutes and was the recipient of the loudest pop of the night.

      - Many subscribers who attended Saturday's MSG show sent in word that
      the show wasn't sold out like we stated in Saturday's issue. Notes we