    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      $5,500/month! http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/46338/165321/165321

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Tuesday, April 2nd 2002

      If you're going to either the Smackdown! tapings tonight or the live
      event with the 'RAW' roster on, drop us some stuff with results and off
      air notes. Thanks.

      Back tomorrow.

      It's WrestleMania, the granddaddy of 'em all, the showcase
      of the immortals. Nearly 70,000 fans jam-packed the SkyDome
      in Toronto, Canada for WrestleMania X8 - the biggest and
      best WrestleMania of all time! Order the WrestleMania X8 DVD
      or VHS video at --> http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com
      * Items will ship this month! *

      > RATINGS
      - Only weekend ratings are available as of press time. Excess did a 0.8
      rating with a 1.6 share; Heat did a 1.2 with a 2.3 share while
      Smackdown! last week did a 3.7 final number, way down from the 4.3 of
      the previous week. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put
      online by 1wrestling.com)

      > THE NEW UNDISPUTED TITLE
      - Just like we reported two weeks ago on the newsletter, the WWF
      scrapped their heavyweight title and the WCW world title in favor of the
      new '2-in-1' Undisputed championship belt. The new belt is a lot
      different than any of the previous belts and isn't exactly the best
      design they could've come up with. You can check out the picture of the
      title belt at our Info Central 'One Timers' section at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/infocentral/

      > OFF AIR NOTES FROM RAW
      - Wrestling-Online Newsletter reader Trevor Campbell attended
      yesterday's RAW in Albany, NY., and sent in the following notes. D'Lo
      Brown wrestled a dark match, his first inside a WWF ring in a very long
      time. During commercials, fans were getting pics with Lilian Garcia and
      Jerry 'The King' Lawler however Jim Ross didn't bother turning around.
      After Raw went off the air Austin continued to drink beers for a couple
      minutes. He finally left and Vince was getting back to his feet. Flair
      got up and gave Vince a low blow and then applied the Figure Four.

      > WWF HEAT GOES TO FLAIR
      - WWF Heat, the Sunday show on MTV, will be now dedicated to Flair's
      group, thus tapings for the show will be done every Monday night before
      RAW goes live, instead of taping it every Tuesday before Smackdown! The
      first Heat under Flair was taped yesterday with the new commentary team
      of The Coach and former Hardcore champion Raven. In the past, Raven
      served as a commentator on WWF shows in the mid 90s so he's not new to
      the broadcast table.

      > MORE ON THE AUSTRALIAN WWF TOUR
      - When we contacted the Colonial Stadium earlier today for some
      confirmation on the upcoming Australian tour, Anna Coghlan, Sales and
      Marketing Coordinator for the Melbourne Stadiums Ltd., told us that the
      Stadium didn't receive any information yet on the WWF tour and therefore
      cannot confirm the story. The Colonial Stadium has been rumored to host
      the WWF Australian PPV on August 8th 2002.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 14.04, a 0.07% decrease over the previous
      day. The day's range was 13.92 - 14.29.

      > HOGAN GETS A NEW WWF SHIRT
      - It didn't take long, didn't it? The first of sure to be many to come
      Hulk Hogan t-shirts hit the WWF ShopZone today although the folks at
      WWFE could've done much better. The shirt is all yellow (DOH!) and has
      'Hulk Still Rules' on the front. The familiar red color is on 'Hulk
      Rules' while 'Still' is written in a jagged font in black color. Go to
      WWFShopzone.com to order now.

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising.html