    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      $5,500/month! http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/46338/165321/165321

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Monday, April 1st 2002

      Hey yo. Pretty eventful Monday to say the least.

      That's all for now! Laters.

      Kid Rock, Drowning Pool, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Cypress Hill,
      Creed, Disturbed, Limp Bizkit and other top names from the music
      industry team up together for WWF FORCEABLE ENTRY, the brand new
      WWF music album featuring remixed themes and other unreleased songs!
      Get it now for $13.99 at --> http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > HART READY TO RETURN
      - In a shocking development in the Bret Hart/Vince McMahon saga, it was
      revealed that Bret Hart has agreed to return to the World Wrestling
      Federation as part of the 'Smackdown!' roster. Sources close to the
      situation say that Hart received a phone call from McMahon this past
      Friday and the two managed to put their personal differences aside. It's
      not know what was said in the phone call but it was good enough for Bret
      Hart 'to let it go', at least for now.

      > AUSTIN/WWF RELATIONSHIP BACK TO SQUARE ONE
      - Steve Austin has been advertised for tonight's show over the past week
      however during the weekend, things turned to the worse and Austin is now
      refusing to appear on RAW. The former WWF champion is furious that
      McMahon spends more time with his nWo buddies now and told WWF officials
      clearly that if he doesn't get the title back on his first day back on
      TV, he will quit the Federation.

      > STEPH ON PLAYBOY
      - Many fans would dream about seeing the billion dollar princess get
      naked. She came close on TV having her boobs pop out during a taped
      Smackdown! however only the fans in the arena managed to get a glimpse
      of her rack. A Playboy official who is a reader of the newsletter
      confirmed to us this morning that negotiations to get Ms. McMahon on the
      popular publication have now ended with Stephanie agreeing to bare it
      all for the August 2002 issue. She will also be on the front cover.

      > WRESTLEMANIA X9 BACK TO TORONTO?
      - Canadians will be happy to hear that the WWF is considering bringing
      WrestleMania back to Toronto next year. After the huge success of WM X8
      at the SkyDome, WWF officials are putting the SkyDome as one of the
      three possible locations for next year's event. The other two locations
      are the Pontiac Silverdome in Detroit, MI., and the RCA Dome in
      Indianapolis, IN.

      > GOLD-BERG, GOLD-BERG!
      - TSN broke the story earlier today saying that Goldberg is expected to
      sign a contract with the WWF as soon as the results of his physical test
      are returned. The report also states that Goldberg was offered a
      downside guarantee of $700,000 per year although no exact details of his
      contract were revealed. Goldberg was getting paid big bucks to stay at
      home on the AOL Time Warner contract. It will be interesting to see how
      Goldberg fits in the WWF and on which roster he will appear. To read
      TSN's article go to
      http://tsn.ca/wrestling/readstory.asp?story_id=2280478

      DAMN. I can't think of any more bullsh!t right now. I hope you
      understand that today....is April 1st.....so...MUAHAHAHAHA! Alright, we
      may have sounded like a freakin wrestling newsboard with fake headlines
      and stories, but it's April Fool's day so I hope y'all got a kick out of
      the made-up stories.

      P.S. For those of you who still can't understand, all the above news IS
      A JOKE! Get it? What? Comprende? What?

      Back tonight with the real news!

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        $5,500/month! http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/46338/165321/165321

        | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Monday, April 1st 2002

        Well, mission accomplished, big time! LOL. Oh man, I wasn't sure if I
        was going to send that 'newsletter' earlier today, but W-O columnist The
        Einstein kept on pressing to send it so I said screw it, let's go.

        The amount of feedback received was phenomenal and it was nice seeing
        that all of you took it as a joke. Most of you were man or woman enough
        to admit that you got fooled by the joke! Seems like all male readers
        got super excited about the Stephanie posing for Playboy news. LOL! Well
        guys, you still have to wait!

        BTW - I've never been called a bastard so many times in a day. This is a
        record! :)

        On a completely different subject, the director of 'The Backyard'
        documentary Paul Hough dropped us an e-mail saying that he taped an
        episode of the Jenny Jones show which will feature his documentary along
        with other five other indy films. The episode will air in around three
        weeks time so check your local listings.

        A new writer debuts today, his name is Rick Rockwell. Check out his
        article below the WWF news. Alright that's all for today. What you'll
        read in this issue is not fake, so don't worry, we won't pull any more
        jokes on ya.

        Back tomorrow.

        Kid Rock, Drowning Pool, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Cypress Hill,
        Creed, Disturbed, Limp Bizkit and other top names from the music
        industry team up together for WWF FORCEABLE ENTRY, the brand new
        WWF music album featuring remixed themes and other unreleased songs!
        Get it now for $13.99 at --> http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

        > RAW PREVIEW
        - No matches have been announced yet as of this writing for tonight's
        RAW broadcast. The only thing for sure is that Steven Richards will be
        hosting the RAW party from WWF NY. It seems that Austin appearing isn't
        for sure now either as previews on the WWF.COM website changed from
        'scheduled to appear' to 'rumored to appear'. According to different
        sources, Austin is still booked to appear on the RAW broadcast.

        > GUERRERO ON RAW?
        - Dave Meltzer of the Observer reported earlier today that Eddie
        Guerrero is expected to be on RAW tonight. Guerrero, along with Mysterio
        Jr agreed to return to the WWF according to Jim Ross. Mysterio is sort
        of a lock to be on the Smackdown! roster where the rest of the
        cruiserweights are. The current RAW roster would fit better for a person
        like the former IC champ.

        > TALKING WITH THE GAME
        - Around 10 subscribers sent us a note and a link to an interview done
        by Steppin' Out Magazine with Triple H. It's a very good read in which
        Triple H talks about steroids, his relationship with both Chyna and
        Stephanie McMahon, being in the wrestling business, backyard wrestling
        and other stuff. Funny quote from the interview, the host asked him if
        there's one guy who he would like to kick his @ss outside the ring, who
        would it be. HHH said Mike Tyson, and then he was asked what would he do
        if Tyson bit his ear off. Triple H simply replied, "I'd bite his off!"
        Check it out at
        http://steppinoutmagazine.com/03_20_02/html/interview.html . The
        interview is dated March 20th.

        > WWF STOCKS
        - Stocks closed at 14.16, a 3.01% decrease over the previous trade. The
        day's range was 13.81 - 14.70.

        > GET R.E.A.L. POSTER PROMOTION
        - Today WWFE, Inc., and KB Toys announced the launch of a national
        poster promotion for their Get R.E.A.L. educational program. The program
        consists of having WWF stars going to schools to do speeches on
        education, literacy and safety. The promotion will be present in more
        than 1,100 KB Toys stores in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam.
        Through the in-store promotion, customers will receive one of four Get
        R.E.A.L. posters with a $10 purchase of World Wrestling Federation
        merchandise. The promotion will last four weeks and a new poster will be
        done every week. At the end of the run, all four posters can be combined
        together to form a large WWF Get R.E.A.L poster.

        >> THE ABNORMAL STRETCH
        By 'Double R' Rick Rockwell, [rick.rockwell@...]

        WWF DRAFT part 1. Welcome to the first edition of The Abnormal Stretch.
        I will shoot on anything in the world of wrestling; no topic is off
        limits.

        I have been a wrestling fan my whole life (25+ years). Currently I am
        teaming up with former WWF superstar the Tonga Kid; we own and operate a
        pro-wrestling school, an independent wrestling promotion, and I co-host
        a weekly wrestling radio show. I have experience in the ring, backstage,
        and everywhere in between. Well, enough with the Barry Horowitz. As I
        always say, either crap or get off the pot. Well folks I am full of it,
        SO I don't plan on going anywhere.

        The WWF has entered a new era for wrestling and either this is the
        beginning of something great or it's the apocalypse. There is no in
        between. I am all for the "brand extension". I like the possibilities of
        new feuds, more time for guys not being used, and fresh storylines. So
        far it's been interesting, which is not a bad thing. But there were
        several things that could have been done better.

        Here's how Double R would have done the whole draft.

        The First hour of RAW would have been a showcase for all the mid
        carders, cruiserweights, hardcore division, tag team division, European
        title, and the women's division, with all the titles on the line. There
        would be a hardcore battle royal, an eight-man cruiserweight tournament,
        tag team elimination match, a women's free for all, Regal vs. the
        returning D-Lo Brown for the title, and RVD vs. Edge for the
        Intercontinental title. Tazz wins the hardcore title, Kidman wins the
        cruiserweight title, Outsiders win the tag team titles, Jazz keeps the
        women's title, Regal cheats to win, and RVD retains the title, after a 5
        star match, due to the 15 minute
        TV time limit. This way RVD and Edge keep there build up and the crowd
        gets a taste of the WWF future.

        The Second hour would have been devoted to the Draft. The entire WWF
        locker room would be together in the back watching Flair and Vince
        sitting at their draft tables in the ring. Vince announces that Flair
        and himself were going to draft 10 picks each and that the rest of the
        draft would be completed on Smackdown. Vince has the first choice and
        picks the Rock. Of course the Rock comes down and rips on Vince and says
        the only reason he doesn't kick Vince's candy @ss is because Smackdown
        is the Rock's show. Flair picks Austin with his first pick and Austin
        comes out to the ring. Austin and the Rock have a stare down and a few
        choice words. Flair separates the two and Vince makes his 2nd pick, Kurt
        Angle. Kurt comes to the ring and hugs Vince. Flair picks the New World
        Order with his 2nd pick and Vince starts screaming and yelling. The New
        World Order comes out threatening to kick Flair's @ss but are hesitant
        to get in the ring because of Austin and the Rock. Vince picks Hogan
        next and he comes out and immediately goes after Hall, Nash, and Xpac.
        Austin and the Rock jump out of the ring and join Hogan. WWF refs and
        officials come out and break up the brawl as we go into commercial
        break.

        When we return from the break, Arn joins Flair at his table and Vince
        and Kurt are at the other table. Flair's third pick is RVD. Vince
        immediately picks Edge as his 4th pick. Both men are out and at the top
        of the ramp posing to the divided crowd. Flair picks the Undertaker as
        his 4th pick and of course the Undertaker is p!ssed
        off. He attacks Edge and RVD from behind with a chair. Undertaker gets
        on the mic and says that he will make sure that Flair's RAW show will
        suffer the wrath of the Undertaker. Another Commercial break. When we
        return, Vince pick's Jericho with his 5th pick and then grants Jericho a
        title shot with HHH on Smackdown. Flair picks Mr. Hell, Fire and
        Brimstone himself, Kane. Vince picks Regal with his 6th pick. Flair
        decides to pick Kidman the new cruiserweight champion. Vince is all
        p!ssed off that Flair has the Intercontinental, Tag Team and
        Cruiserweight belts, so he picks Tazz. Flair takes Booker T. Vince takes
        the Big Show with his 8th pick. The ring is starting to fill up. The Big
        Show and Kane come face to face and push each other. Flair then picks
        Rikishi. More pushing and shoving between Kane and the Big Show. Rikishi
        enters the ring and is made fun of by Regal. Regal says he is glad that
        he will no longer have to look at Rikishi's disgusting bottom. Kane and
        the Big Show exchange punches, which eventually carries over to the rest
        of the guys in the ring and good ole JR is screaming "Slobberknocker".

        Once again WWF officials and refs have to clear the area. By now the
        draft tables have been destroyed. Flair and Arn are in one corner and
        Vince and Angle are in the opposite corner. Vince gets back on the mic
        saying how his guys just beat up Flair's guys. Vince then picks DDP and
        Flair picks Test. Vince takes Stacy Keibler with his final pick for the
        night. DDP, Test, Angle, and Vince are all smiling at the site of the
        leggy Keibler, and Vince starts saying how she is perfect. Flair says
        she's a babe and that he would let her ride space mountain but there is
        only one person who is perfect and that is Mr. Perfect. Vince becomes
        irate at Flair and tells Angle and DDP to get him. Angle runs at Flair
        but is met by a SPINEBUSTER from Arn. Stacy gets out of the ring and
        runs to the open arms of Jerry Lawler. Test and DDP start fighting while
        Mr. Perfect laughs from outside the ring.

        Out of the Crowd comes Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman and destroys both
        Test and DDP. The show closes with Flair and Vince fighting and Jim Ross
        screaming "Oh My God, its Brock Lesnar! Who's gonna draft him? HHH vs.
        Jericho and the second half of the Draft, on Smackdown. Oh my God!" Then
        the show closes.

        Let me know what you think and stay tuned for the second part. "Whether
        you like it or you don't like it, Learn to Love it; because this column
        is the best thing going today." Send all feedback to --
        rick.rockwell@... .

        Don't forget to continue supporting the #1 Wrestling Newsletter.

        Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising.html