    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      Find a date! http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/41488/157568/157568

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Wednesday, March 6th 2002

      Yesterday's issue was forwarded this morning/afternoon. I guess all that
      Yahoo! maintenance was for nothing. Hah.

      Back tomorrow.

      Tired of missing calls while online? Now you can surf the Internet on
      your single phone line without worrying about missing important calls!
      CallWave's FREE Internet Answering Machine lets you hear who's calling
      through your PC speakers! Download it now.
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/45753/157568/157568

      > ROCK HEAVILY PROMOTED FOR SMACKDOWN
      - Just in case you didn't hear about it, The Rock will be on Smackdown!
      tomorrow night. WWF.COM is plugging the holy hell out of The Rock's
      appearance on the show after his two week sabbatical from Federation
      programming. Rock was given a few days off before his upcoming tough
      schedule which will involve wrestling and promoting his movie 'The
      Scorpion King'. Rock was part of the team that went to Asia for the
      'Smackdown! Tour' as well. Smackdown! is live tomorrow from the Freeman
      Coliseum, in San Antonio, TX.

      > 'SEX ON THE BEACH'
      - That's the title the WWF marketing guys chose for the WWF Divas
      special that will air on UPN one week from today on the 13th. The show
      will air at 9PM EST and will feature footage from the Divas shoot in
      Bahamas from last year. Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler,
      Lita, Ivory, Molly, Jackie, Undertaker's wife Sara and Sharmell Sullivan
      will all be part of the show. You can't go wrong with a line up and a
      title like that, can't you?

      > WWF STOCKS
      - Stocks closed at 15.75, a 6.42% increase over the previous trade. The
      day's range was 14.75 - 15.80. Very good week for WWF stocks so far.

      > WWF STARS ON TV GUIDE
      - Trish, Edge, Chris Jericho & Triple H are all on the front cover of TV
      Guide Canada for the March 9th - 15th edition. These are collectable
      covers and when all four are purchased and put near each other, you get
      the four superstars in one picture with the WrestleMania logo spray
      painted on a brick wall behind them. You can check out the covers at
      Wrestlemania.com.

      >> BELLE OF THE BRAWL
      By Lekisha Oliver, [lekisha@...]

      Ready for the busiest month of the year? There are a few things that
      have already happened in the short few
      days of this month. The WWF have been setting up WrestleMaina, the WWA
      had their second pay-per-view, the Swamee has been challenged and the
      NWA Main Event still continues to bring some of it’s brightest starts to
      my area. All of these things have made into interesting reading, along
      with the emails from my wonderful readers. The “dream match” question
      went over extremely well. The question that most asked was what’s my
      favorite match?

      As promised, my dream match will be revealed during this column. My
      favorite would have to be a tag team
      match between the top workers in this business. It would be Hogan and
      Flair vs. Piper and Sting. This match puts together the top faces and
      heels of the new golden age from the top two federations. However my
      twists and turns would have to have both Eric Bischoff and Vince McMahon
      as special guest refs. This match may never happen, but it’s fun to
      think about.

      Along with working on this column, Swamee has written in. He requested a
      little bit of time. He sent in an
      email, but I’m only going to use the main part.

      “Kisha..As you know there has been someone attempt to attack my
      creditability, not only have I taken this
      seriously, I answer this person’s challenge with a yes… (He went into
      hysterics here, taking it out)… But I
      have a condition about the whole thing. If I win, there will be no
      contest on who is the best, but in the condition that I lose, I will
      leave quietly, never to be heard from again. Please put some of this in
      your column. Sincerely..The Swamee”

      So I guess that he’s accepted. From what I know about this person that
      challenged Swamee will be aided by one of my fellow columnists, Jeff
      Docherty. Just for the record, Jeff and I have nothing against each
      other, we’re just doing this help out.

      Onto some real wrestling. Saturday night, I finally got out of the
      office to do some field work with the NWA Main Event in Columbia,
      Tennessee. I have worked with this organization before, but I have
      gotten to talk with the promoter. He has allowed me to bring several
      interviews with his workers. Over the next few weeks, I will be bringing
      those interviews. The brightest stars in the NWA Main Event will be
      coming to a column near you.

      Make sure to read the interviews, check out their website at
      www.nwa-nashville.com and to check out the shows. Check their website
      for local area information. Also, this federation will now be coming to
      a TV near you. They have just recently signed with Comcast Channel 75 in
      Nashville, Tennessee. Check out the show on Saturday nights at 12:30.
      More to come on this story.

      As promised, the top matches will also be revealed. I’m going to go with
      the top three. These were the
      ones that got multiple votes. The entire list will be up on my website
      at http://belleofthebrawl.tripod.com

      The Top Three are as follows:

      3. Rob Van Dam vs. Shawn Micheals.
      This match will place the top excitement workers from the WWF and from
      ECW. This match not only would settle who is Mr. PPV and Mr. Monday
      Night.

      2. Triple H vs. Shawn Micheals.
      This setup has been tried before, but only as a spoof match. Who would
      be the real leader of Degeneration X.

      1. Austin vs. Goldberg.
      The battle of the bald headed, black-tight wearing wrestlers. This match
      was the most requested.

      With this column coming to a close, I am getting set up for a series of
      interviews with the NWA Main Event. If anyone is around the Southern
      United States, come check out this show. Going to be a blast. Make sure
      to check out my website at http://belleofthebrawl.tripod.com for the
      full list of dream matches. Feel free to browse around and sign the
      guestbook.

      Feel free to email me at the following address:
      lekisha@...

      This week I am asking for your predictions for the split after
      WrestleMania. Send them to lekisha@...

      So, for this week, stay safe.

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising.html