    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      Be debt free! http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/28898/141647/141647

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Saturday, February 2nd 2002

      Hey hey. Not a lot of news today....it's Saturday, so nothing new. Back
      tomorrow.

      Get 12 CDs for the price of 1, nothing more to buy, ever! Simply join
      BMG Music Service and you can choose your FREE CDs from over 12,000
      titles. This incredible deal is as simple as it sounds. No tricks, no
      gimmicks, no kidding. It's 100% RISK FREE!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/36864/141647/141647

      > TICKETS ON SALE
      - The following shows went on sale this morning. Live event at the HSBC
      Arena on Saturday February 23rd in Buffalo, NY.; Live event on Sunday
      February 24th at the Verizon Wireless Center in Manchester, NH.; RAW
      live from the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, RI., on February 25th;
      Smackdown! tapings on Tuesday February 26th at the FleetCenter in
      Boston, MA.; Live event on Saturday March 2nd at the Lake Charles Civic
      Center in Lake Charles, LA.; Live event on Sunday March 3rd at the Ft.
      Worth Convention Center in Ft. Worth, TX.; RAW live on Monday March 4th
      at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX.; Live Smackdown! on Thursday
      March 7th at the Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio, TX.; Live event on
      Friday March 8th at the Sarnia Sports & Entertainment Centre in Sarnia,
      Ontario, Canada. For more ticket information check out Ticketmaster.com
      or else call the arena box office.

      > THE NEW NWO?
      - W-O Newsletter reader Tim Snow sent us an image of what it seems like
      captured from the nWo video we talked about earlier this week that did
      not air on RAW. The trio filmed a vignette at the WWF HQs in Stamford,
      CT., while they were there for a meeting with WWF officials. We cannot
      confirm that the image is from the video yet but you can see for
      yourself in the One Timers section of our Info Central page at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/infocentral/

      > FORMER CHYNA NUDE ON DVD
      - Playboy Enterprises released a new DVD featuring former WWF Women's
      champion Chyna in all her glory! Titled 'Joanie Laurer Nude - Wrestling
      Superstar' this DVD takes you behind the scenes of her Playboy
      pictorial. You can order it for $16.99 from the DVD section of
      WrestlingMegastore.com . Please note that this DVD is only suitable for
      those over 18 years of age.

      > INTERVIEWS WITH AUSTIN, ANGLE
      - WWF.COM recently conducted two interesting interviews with Stone Cold
      Steve Austin and Kurt Angle. Austin talks about his upcoming filming on
      FOX' MADtv as well as his future in the acting business and more. Angle
      talks about his biography 'It's True! It's True!', his father and other
      subjects. Check 'em out at WWF.COM.

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising.html