    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Be debt free! http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/28898/141647/141647

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday, January 31st 2002

      Hey yo. Nothing to say today. Back tomorrow with more news and an
      article from Andrew Bulik.

      Laters.

      Get 12 CDs for the price of 1, nothing more to buy, ever! Simply join
      BMG Music Service and you can choose your FREE CDs from over 12,000
      titles. This incredible deal is as simple as it sounds. No tricks, no
      gimmicks, no kidding. It's 100% RISK FREE!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/36864/141647/141647

      > MIGHTY MOLLY HELPS CHARITY
      - Wrestling-Online Newsletter Dennis Rayburn sent in the following
      story, an exclusive of sorts. This past December, WWF superstars Matt &
      Jeff Hardy, Lita, Jacqueline, Mighty Molly and Test taped an episode of
      NBC's 'Fear Factor', which is scheduled to air in March. The
      participants on the show donates the money to a charity of his or her
      choosing. Our reader sent us a note saying that Molly Holly - real name
      Nora Greenwald - chose the Prison Fellowship Ministries, a national
      prison ministry, headed by Chuck Colson as the charity. The reader - who
      serves as the ministry's listserve moderator - told us that the ministry
      received the check from the producers and are thrilled and touched by
      her actions. "It is so commendable that a wrestler is willing to do
      something for a prison ministry, especially knowing what Fear Factor
      deals with," he commented. The winner of the show cannot be revealed at
      this time due to legal reasons.

      > JERICHO ON ICE!
      - The current undisputed WWF champion Chris Jericho was part of the
      celebrity NHL All Star 2002 game yesterday at the Staples Center, in Los
      Angeles, CA. Jericho was part of the 'Bruckheimer's Bad Boys' team,
      which was captained by action-adventure movie producer Jerry
      Bruckheimer. During a break in the first period, Jericho compared
      himself to 'Mr. Hockey,' Detroit Hall of Famer Gordie Howe - who was on
      hand to take part in the ceremonial faceoff - says an NHL.COM article.
      "Before the night's over, I will score seven or eight goals and I will
      be known as the true Mr. Hockey of tonight," said Y2J. Interesting
      enough is that former WCW champion Bill Goldberg was the assistant coach
      of the opposing team.

      > CLEARING UP THE NO WAY OUT SOLD OUT NEWS
      - In issue #1202 we ran a news story about the rumors of No Way Out PPV
      selling out in three hours. Ringside seats were still available for the
      event by the time the newsletter was sent. The WWF issued a statement
      yesterday saying that the show was indeed sold out after 3 hours on
      sale. Upon further checking with Ticketmaster, tickets were still
      available. Yesterday a WWF official cleared up the story for us. "When a
      show sells out, tickets in building holds, promotional holds, TV
      production holds etc are released because of high demand," he told us.
      "Hence more seats become available after a show sells out - common
      practice!" So basically, the seats which you will find now are the ones
      newly released after the show was initially sold out.

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - Here are the matches scheduled for tonight's Smackdown! on UPN. Chris
      Jericho vs Tazz; DDP vs Christian; Dudley Boyz vs RVD & Edge; APA vs
      Test & Booker T; Rock & Triple H vs Kurt Angle & the Undertaker.

      > WWF STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 14.27, a 1.06% increase over the previous
      trade. The day's range was 13.67 - 14.46.

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising.html