    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2001
      Free DVDs - http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/29710/110660/110660

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday, November 29th 2001

      Hey hey. It's been a disappointing week news-wise and I'm afraid things
      won't look brighter for the coming month.

      On Saturday we will launch the 2001 W-O Newsletter Awards on the website
      and all of you can vote. You will have 31 days to cast in your
      favorites. Stay tuned for the URL.

      That's all for today. Later folks.

      over 120 hot titles such as Rolling Stone, Sporting News, GQ, Wired,
      Parents, and YM. Click here and subscribe NOW!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/36389/112772/112772

      > ROSTER CUTS ON THE WAY
      - 1wrestling.com reports that next week there will be roster cuts in the
      developmental territory, adding to the 39 mass layoff last month at the
      WWF offices in Stamford, CT., and Toronto, Canada. There are over 150
      contracted wrestlers under the WWF payroll at the moment and most of
      those never made it on TV and are said to be far from ready for the big
      picture. Several up and coming stars from the HWA in Cincinnati are
      reportedly getting their pink slips in the following days. HWA is the
      home for several former WCW stars who are under contract.

      > WWF STOCK
      - Stocks closed at 12.60, a 5.44% increase over the previous trade. The
      day's range was 11.65 - 12.60.

      > BENOIT ON BYTE THIS!
      - The Canadian Crippler Chris Benoit will be on Byte This! tomorrow
      afternoon between 4PM and 5PM EST on WWF.COM. Viewers can call on
      1-888-LIVEWWF during that hour to talk with the 'wolverine' who has been
      sidelined since June of this year after undergoing neck surgery. Windows
      Media Player is needed to watch the show.

      > ALL NEW TRIPLE H MAG
      - The WWF released an all new Triple H magazine titled 'The Game'.
      Although not available on newsstands at the moment, the mag is available
      on the WWFShopzone.com website for $5.99. The mag features Triple H's
      greatest matches, an exclusive interview for the publication, a behind
      the scenes look and tons of pictures. The artwork of the cover has HHH
      with both his arms raised and a background with explosives going off.
      Very nice.

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - Here are the matches scheduled for tonight's Smackdown! broadcast on
      UPN. Christian vs Scotty 2 Hotty; Rob Van Dam vs Buh Buh Dudley; Kurt
      Angle vs Edge; Big Show & Kane vs Hardy Boyz; Undertaker vs Tazz; Steve
      Austin vs William Regal in a Strap match.

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising.html