    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 1998
      requests for unsubscribing, and e-mail change sent to the editor, will
      be completely IGNORED, so don't expect a reply.*

      |Wednesday, September 2nd, 1998| W R E S T L I N G O N L I N E
      | | N E W S L E T T E R # 1 7 2
      | *Issue #172* |
      | | Wrestling-Online.com's Official Newsletter
      | Editor@... | Editor: Colin Vassallo
      | |
      | Total Subscribers: 4,821 | HTTP://WWW.WRESTLING-ONLINE.COM

      1 i - Opening Words From The Editor

      2- World Wrestling Federation
      i - News & Rumors

      3- World Championship Wrestling
      i - News & Rumors

      4- Columns
      i - Bad Attitude

      5- Subscription Information
      i - Subscribe/Unsubscribe
      ii - E-mail Change

      By Colin Vassallo
      E-mail: Editor@...

      Well...for the month of August, Wrestling-Online.com got record hits
      since opening in January, getting a total of 1,907,845. It broke the all
      time record of the previous month, which got 1,886,482 hits. The last
      two days of August were the most successfull days for the month, getting
      118,111 for August 30th, SummerSlam night...and 121,104 on the 31st.
      These are the official logs from the website. Thanks to everyone who
      visited, and I hope this month, it will get even more.

      Subscribers are going up fast too...we will break the 5,000 mark this
      month. This is one of the most fastest growing newsletter on the
      Internet....and without you, the subscribers, it couldn't have been

      Back tomorrow with one of the most read columns in the history of this
      newsletter...Memory Lane!

      As you may know, the phenomenal hit Titanic is scheduled for video
      release on September 1st for $29.95 SRP -- we will be taking pre-orders
      starting June 11, 1998 at the unbelievably low price of $9.99! To
      order, go to http://www.reel.com/cgi-bin/session/WRON/sale/sale.html

      ____ __ ______
      2 \ \ \ / \ / ____/
      \ \ \/ /\ \/ /___ WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION
      \ \ / \ / __/ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      \ \/ /\ \/ /
      \__/ \__/

      Wrestling-Online NewsStation

      - Over 10,000 calls were generated on the Home Shopping Network after
      SummerSlam last Sunday. Exclusive as well as normal WWF merchandise were
      available. $250,000 worth of stuff were sold during the one-hour WWF
      program live from Madison Square Garden. The most wrestler which sold
      merchandise was Steve Austin....he almost made half the sales. The
      "Stone Cold" blankets and denim jackets were sellouts according to guys
      at the HSN.

      - The reason of ratings drop during Sunday Night Heat, was because it
      was only live in the East Coast, and on the West Coast, it was
      'head-to-head' with an hour of SummerSlam! What would you prefer?
      SummerSlam or Sunday Night Heat? You get my point.

      - Sable sent a message to her mailing list today...here's what she had
      to say:

      "Well SummerSlam has come and gone, and it was such a great event. Edge
      was a terrific partner. I believe he has a bright future in the WWF.
      Madison Square Garden was loud and the fans were really charged up!
      SummerSlam had so many good matches and the fans were really into the
      show the whole night.

      I think I surprised a few people with my top-rope Sablecaranna (as Jerry
      Lawler said) on Marc. People always ask me how I can do a wrestling move
      like that, and the truth is I have only done that move twice in my life
      -- once in the gym and once at SummerSlam. If I see a move that I like
      or think I can perfect then I'll try it. During my match at
      WrestleMania, Lawler said that he didn't think I could do a top-rope
      hurracaranna, so I had to prove to myself I could as well as shutting
      the King uplol. I have a few new moves that you may see soon. Maybe I'll
      try them out on Jacqueline, I'm hearing we may be having a single's
      match between her and I on RAW.

      Some of us backstage have been trying to come up with the name of the
      finishing move we used on Marc, maybe we can call it the Sable's Edge!
      LOL If you think of something email me. Speaking of my email, I'm going
      to cover that at the end of this email.

      Right now, I'm in California filming an episode of USA Network's Pacific
      Blue. It should be a lot of fun. I play a prisoner in a state
      penitentiary, but not the kind of prisoner you'd expect. I'll let you
      know when it airs.

      I have had some time recently to get caught up on my email and I want
      everyone to know I appreciate your emails and I'm sorry I haven't had
      time to update the Q&A section of my site. Since I've been able to get
      caught up I just want to take a minute to let everyone know that I do
      not have an AOL account and the screen name MLinkMedia is not me, it's
      the guys at Missing Link Media who help me with my site. My email is
      sable@... and I look forward to hearing from you!

      Well, I have about 12 hours of filming today

      Until next time,

      __ __ ___ __ __
      3 \ \ /\ / // __\\ \ /\ / /
      \ \/ // /| | \ \/ // / WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
      \ // / | |___ \ // / ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      \/ \/ \___/ \/ \/

      Wrestling-Online NewsStation

      - WCW Hotline Report, credit to: Flying Scotsman and The Seeker:

      - Its Wed, Sept 2, this is Mark Madden, wrestlings only real pro
      journalist. I want
      YOU to pay $1.69 a minute, to listen to..ME.

      - WCW are trying to get Mark McGwire to wrestle a match on PPV, with
      Goldberg as his tag team partner

      - WCW Fall Brawl line-up: Wargames, Jericho vs Konnan, Juvi vs Kaz
      Hayashi, Giant vs Meng, Steiner vs Steiner and Malenko vs Hennig.

      - Hall is out injured.

      - Bret Hart will screw Sting at one point.

      - Nick Lambrose resigned recently.

      - When Flair returns to WCW on Sept 14th, he will enter into a feud with
      Eric Bischoff, much like Austin vs McMahon. But Flair will not wrestle
      Bischoff, although he will wrestle Bischoff's boys, starting nWo
      Hollywood vs the 4 Horsemen.

      - Anyone who thinks they can get Ernest Miller over, are wasting their

      - RAW was pre-empted...Triple H was at the US Open to talk about his
      title win.

      4 COLUMNS

      By NOYB
      E-mail: NOYB@...

      People say that I just rant and swear about nothing in particular. Well,
      read this and evaluate my column...

      Big whoopidie ding-dong friggin do, the Ultimate Warrior's back and
      Nitro won the ratings. Big deal, if all it takes is the Warrior to get
      Eric Bischoff's ever precious rating, what is Bischoff going to do when
      the Warrior jumps ship like we all know he will. In my opinion Bischoff
      looks at the small picture while my idol, the great Vinnie Mac looks at
      things in the big picture, which has made him the most successful
      wrestling promoter of all time.

      Why do I like Vince McMahon you ask? Well, there's one reason, he's the
      best at what he does, plain and simple. The WWF is leaps and bounds
      ahead of WCW in the areas of wrestling action, talent utilization,
      production and entertainent value. When it comes to wrestling. There's
      not much more then that when it comes to the world of pro-wrestling.

      Vince McMahon created such stars as Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Shawn
      Michaels, Triple H, X-Pac, Razor Ramon, Diesel, and the list goes on and

      Let's list the stars that Eric Bischoff has created shall we? Diamond
      Dallas Page and.......uh..........hmmmmmmm.......that's it..

      I could just go on and on about how the WWF is better then WCW in my
      opinion, but my time is short this week. Well, since I didn't swear
      once this week, I now present the following to please my fans...

      ...thank you. Remember if you wanna talk with the one and only NOYB on
      ICQ, my number is 17602003. The above comments are RIGHT, because I
      said so, and if you don't agree with me, I have 13 words for you: How
      much cock could a cocksucker suck if a cocksucker could suck cock?

      See you later assholes!

      All necessary subscription information are found at the end of the
      newsletter. Please use those instructions to unsubscribe/subscribe.

      If you are changing e-mails, first Unsubscribe your current e-mail
      address, then subscribe again with your new e-mail.

      NOTE: ALL requests for unsubscribing, subscribing and e-mail change sent
      to the editor, will be completely IGNORED. The mailing list manager we
      use is automatic and it will subscibe/unsubscribe you in a matter of
      seconds. An e-mail to confirm your request will be sent to you
      immidiatley after you completed your request.

      The editor can be reached at Editor@...

      Copyright 1996-1998 Wrestling-Online

      List Site: http://www.findmail.com/list/wrestling-online/