    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Free calls! - http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/25039/97486/97486

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Tuesday, October 2nd 2001

      Hey yo. We have the new Spider-man teaser trailer online at our movie
      site theactionzone.net . The old one was removed since it had a shot of
      the Twin Towers in NYC. It's only 36 seconds and it's the one that will
      air everywhere until the full trailer is released later on this year.

      Back tomorrow.

      Get over 100 Kodak prints – FREE! Snapfish will develop your first 3
      rolls of film free! That’s up to 108 prints! Plus, Snapfish scans your
      photos into secure online albums for easy sharing. Sign up today!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/30402/97486/97486

      > RAW & WEEKEND RATINGS
      - To add to the very bad feedback of RAW's performance yesterday,
      ratings came in at a 4.4 composite, the lowest since the June 18th show
      which did a 4.2. It did hours of 4.4 and 4.4 and was down 0.1 from the
      previous week. The overrun drew a low 4.5, which is the lowest overrun
      since the June 11th show. In other ratings, Excess did a 0.7 on Saturday
      night while Heat on MTV did a 1.6.

      > TRAILER FOR THE SCORPION KING
      - The first glimpse of The Rock's first movie in a leading role are
      revealed in the extra features of the new DVD The Mummy Returns. Set for
      an April release date, the Scorpion King will feature former WWF and
      current WCW champion The Rock who plays an Akkadian assassin and later
      becoming the Scorpion King. Rock played a small role as the Scorpion
      King in the Mummy Returns. The trailer of The Scorpion King which is
      found in the DVD of the 'Mummy Returns', is said to be 'solid' and also
      has a lot of combat sequences and explosions. For those curious, The
      Rock is simply credited as The Rock, and not by his real name Dwayne
      Johnson. Vince McMahon serves as an executive producer. Our movie site
      theactionzone.net will have the trailer online soon.

      > ANGLE'S BOOK DEBUTS AT #13
      - Kurt Angle's book 'It's True, It's True' debuted in the 13th place on
      the NY Times non-fiction best seller list. Some consider it as a
      disappointment since the previous books by Rock, Foley and Chyna debuted
      in first and third places. However the WWF went on a big promotional
      campaign for the previous books something which hasn't been done yet for
      Angle's book. You can purchase it at http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > TOUGH ENOUGH TAKES THURSDAY BY STORM
      - In a statement by WWFE sent yesterday, it was revealed that the final
      episode of Tough Enough last Thursday was cable's highest ranked program
      during primetime among all households and among several key demographic
      groups: teens; persons 12-34; persons 18-24; and persons 18-49; versus
      all ad-supported cable. The show did a composite rating of 2.5, the
      highest rating for the whole series. The statement says that the show
      culminated with the announcement of the two winners during the final 30
      minutes of the one hour special program which got a 2.7.

      > NEW VIDEOS & DVD!
      - Two new videos and DVDs will soon be released by the WWF Home Video
      department. The first one concentrates on the popular tag team The Hardy
      Boyz, set for a release date of November 6th, while the second is called
      'The Rock: Bring It On' and is scheduled for release on January 2nd
      2002.

      > WWF STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 12.60, a 1.69% increase over the previous
      trade. The day's range was 11.88 - 12.60

      ======================================
      4 DVDs for only $0.49 each (plus s&h)! What are you waiting for?
      Start
      building your library today with your favorite films. With so many
      titles
      to choose from, you’re bound to find some essential titles you just
      can't
      live without! Click for more details.
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/27995/97486/97486

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising.html