    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Free calls! - http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/25039/97486/97486

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Monday, October 1st 2001

      A new week and a new month! Our movie site is back-up for the time
      being. Theactionzone.net for those interested.

      Back tomorrow.

      Get over 100 Kodak prints – FREE! Snapfish will develop your first 3
      rolls of film free! That’s up to 108 prints! Plus, Snapfish scans your
      photos into secure online albums for easy sharing. Sign up today!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/30402/97486/97486

      > WWFE VS WWF BATTLE IN COURT - PART TWO!
      - Justice Robin Jacob ordered WWF Entertainment, Inc., to pay a sum of
      $221,000 to the World Wildlife Fund to cover legal costs which after it
      will all end, the expected total sum is expected to be in the range of
      $607,000. In early August, the judge ordered in favor of the now
      Worldwide Fund for Nature in the case versus WWFE over the use of the
      name, the 'scratch' logo and the WWF.COM website. The Fund organization
      says that the Federation breached a written contract which was done in
      1994 between the two parties. WWFE's legal costs are already at
      $591,700. The judge however gave permission to WWFE to file an appeal
      over the August decision. If the appeal decision is negative, the WWF
      would have limited use over the initials 'WWF', would have to change
      their logo and change their WWF.COM address. On August 10th when the
      initial decision was taken by the judge, we contacted Gary Davis, WWF
      Vice President of Corporate Communications to talk about the situation.
      Davis told the Wrestling-Online Newsletter during a phone interview that
      no matter what the outcome will be, the WWF will still operate with or
      without a new name, TV shows will go on, products will be marketed and
      the website with or without a new address will still be accessible and
      will still be one of the most visited sites on the Internet.

      > NAME CHANGE FOR RAW IS WAR MADE OFFICIAL
      - Starting from tonight, the name RAW Is WAR will be scrapped. No more
      'Warzone' and no more 'War' related names. WWFE's Director of Marketing
      Communications Jayson Bernstein told us earlier today that 'WWF RAW'
      will be the official name, and the two hours will be individually called
      'RAW' and 'RAW ZONE' and not 'RAW I' and 'RAW II' like Linda McMahon
      said last week in an interview with the NY Times. The other important
      name change is the December PPV 'Armageddon', which is now called
      'Payback'. These changes were made due to the terrorist attacks on
      September 11th.

      > RAW PREVIEW
      - Here are the matches already announced for tonight's WWF RAW on TNN.
      The Main event will be Booker T, Test & Rob Van Dam vs Undertaker, Kane
      & Chris Jericho in a six man tag team match; and Tajiri & Torrie Wilson
      take on Tazz & Stacy Keibler. In other RAW related news, the Big Show
      will be hosting the RAW live party from WWF New York.

      > WWFE & KB TOYS TEAM UP FOR CONTEST!
      - WWF Entertainment, Inc., and KB Toys are teaming up to sponsor an
      essay contest as part of the Get R.E.A.L promotion. Kids around the
      country are encouraged to write an essay of 150 words or less based on
      one or more tenets of Get R.E.A.L. - Respect, Education, Achievement and
      Leadership. Three grand prize winners will be chosen to receive a visit
      to their school by a selected WWF superstar! For more information, check
      out http://www.wwfsponsors.com/kbtoys/index.html .

      > WWF STOCKS
      - Stocks closed at 12.39, a 6.14% decrease over the previous trade. The
      day's range was 12.26 - 13.01.

      > FIREFIGHTERS 'STEAL THE SHOW' FROM WWF STARS!
      - Well, not exactly, but how many times do WWF stars come down from an
      airplane and go unnoticed? Rarely, very rarely. Yesterday afternoon,
      several WWF stars including 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin arrived at the
      Mobile Regional Airport in Mobile, AL., - on the same flight with six
      firefighters who went to NYC's ground zero site to help with the rescue
      operation. Family members and other people gave a hero welcome to the
      six brave firefighters, which left an empty space for the WWF stars to
      pass by unnoticed. However, Austin and company stopped by to clap as
      soon as the firefighters made their way out. The WWF crew were onboard
      the same flight as the firefighters, and Captain Randy Smith from the
      Mobile Fire-Rescue Department said that Austin and the rest signed a
      'bunch of stuff' and offered them free tickets to the Smackdown! tapings
      for tomorrow. Captain Smith said that the WWF crew talked to them during
      the flight and showed their appreciation for what they did. Mobile, AL.,
      is the city hosting the Smackdown! tapings tomorrow night. To read the
      full article go to http://www.al.com/mobile/

      ======================================
      4 DVDs for only $0.49 each (plus s&h)! What are you waiting for?
      Start
      building your library today with your favorite films. With so many
      titles
      to choose from, you’re bound to find some essential titles you just
      can't
      live without! Click for more details.
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/27995/97486/97486

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > GOLDBERG RIPS ON RUSSO!
      - In his latest weekly commentary, former WCW champ Bill Goldberg ripped
      on Vince Russo, who served as a creative director during his stint in
      WCW. You can read his commentary at
      http://www.goldbergbook.com/weekly.html

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising.html