    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2001
      AI: 'Artificial Intelligence', get it! - http://www.theactionzone.net

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Wednesday June 27th 2001

      Yo. Good morning, good afternoon or good evening, depending where you
      are. We got some mails regarding the WWF/WCW angle. Since we don't print
      fan letters in the newsletter, you can go to our website at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com and check out the FAN TALK section,
      where you can post messages and interact with other users. There's a
      forum called WWF vs WCW, and you can place your messages there.

      I'm not sure if there will be a newsletter on Friday, will do what I can
      however.

      That's it for now. Back tomorrow.

      Kick Butt And Lose Weight! From those smart guys who let you in on The
      Wrestlers’ Formula power secrets (www.wrestlersformula.com) see the
      newest
      scientific diet breakthrough – all-natural PeachTrim
      (www.peachtrim.com).
      With a “no Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee” you have nothing to
      lose
      but unwanted weight. And from all of us at Supplement Sciences, congrats
      to Colin, the staff of Wrestling-Online and their supportive fans for
      reaching edition 1,000; talk is cheap - you have delivered!

      > WWF SUPERSTARS AT OVW SHOW TONIGHT
      - Several WWF superstars will be on hand at 'The Last Dance', the Ohio
      Valley Wrestling show taking place at The Gardens tonight. The event
      will be the last one held in the arena - hence the name of the event -
      since it will be brought down. Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Perry Saturn,
      Dean Malenko and the Big Show will all be wrestling the up and coming
      stars from OVW. A meet-and-greet with the WWF stars and past wrestling
      legends begins at 6:00PM EST tonight while the show starts at 7:30PM
      EST.

      > THREE NEW VIDEOS RELEASED
      - Yesterday three new WWF videos were released. These are Backlash 2001
      on VHS and DVD, Best Of RAW Volume 1 & 2 on DVD and Lita 'It Just Feels
      Right' on VHS. All three titles can be purchased from the
      WrestlingMegastore.com for a discounted price.

      > FOLEY TO HOST TNN'S ROBOT WARS SHOW
      - TNN's new 'Robot Wars' show has a new host, former WWF champion and NY
      Times best selling author Mick Foley! Teamed up with Rebecca Grant from
      FOX's 'NFL Under The Helmet', Foley will be taping six episodes of the
      new series that is over huge in the United Kingdom. Robot Wars features
      different teams fighting against each other with their own custom made
      robots. This was announced by a press release from TNN earlier today.

      > TWO SELLOUTS AT MSG
      - The back-to-back WWF shows at Madison Square Garden on Monday for RAW
      and yesterday for Smackdown! tapings were both sold out with a gate of
      nearly $850,000 for the two shows and another $157,000 in merchandise
      revenue. Wade Keller of the Torch says that RAW drew 13,763 fans for
      $451,138 while Smackdown! did 11,772 for $393,190.

      > WWF STOCKS
      - Stocks closed at 12.74, a 1.35% increase over the previous trade. The
      day's range was 12.51 - 13.00. Tomorrow it should be interesting to see
      how the shareholders will react to the 4Q earning results which the WWF
      will announce during a call conference tomorrow at 11AM EST. I know I'll
      be holding on to mine!

      ======================================
      See our web site: www.elifesize.com "
      ======================================

      ======================================
      4 DVDs for only $0.49 each (plus s&h)! What are you waiting for? Start
      building your library today with your favorite films. With so many
      titles
      to choose from, you’re bound to find some essential titles you just
      can't
      live without! Click for more details.
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/21991/70073/70073
      ======================================

      > FIRST TITLE DEFENSES THIS SATURDAY
      - It's history in the making! Federation fans who are attending the
      house show this Sunday at the Spokane Arena in Spokane, WA., will get
      the opportunity to see two WCW title defenses during a WWF event. Buff
      Bagwell will get his shot at the WCW title against Booker T while
      Cruiserweight titleholder Shane Helms defends his title against Chavo
      Guerrero Jr. Tickets are still available and you can order by calling
      (509) 325-SEAT or call the Spokane Arena box office.

      > DDP TO REF 'TAKER MATCH TONIGHT
      - Diamond Dallas Page will be at the Ohio Valley Wrestling 'The Last
      Dance' show tonight replacing Mick Foley as the special guest referee
      for the Undertaker vs Leviathan match. No reason was given why Mick
      Foley was substituted by the former WCW champion.

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising.html