    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2001
      The Fast & The Furious, get it fast! - http://www.theactionzone.net

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Tuesday June 26th 2001

      As expected, some of you didn't get all parts of yesterday's 1000th
      issue. It's impossible for me to resend it individually. Those of you
      who didn't get it, go to the following URLs to read them:

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/newsletter/backissues/901-1000/online1000.txt
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/newsletter/backissues/901-1000/online1000b.txt
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/newsletter/backissues/901-1000/online1000c.txt
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/newsletter/backissues/901-1000/online1000d.txt
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/newsletter/backissues/901-1000/online1000e.txt
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/newsletter/backissues/901-1000/online1000f.txt

      And also, a lot of subscribers mailed in saying that they received Issue
      1000 part 6 fifteen times. We didn't send it 15 times, we only sent them
      once, so it must be a screw up from Yahoo! Groups or your Internet
      service provider.

      Regarding the Top 50 issues, the top 50 was not only compiled by King
      and Iain Burnside, but was written by them as well. And yes, I was
      pissed The Game didn't take the #1 spot, but Angle was terrific last
      year.

      That's all for now. Back tomorrow.

      Kick Butt And Lose Weight! From those smart guys who let you in on The
      Wrestlers’ Formula power secrets (www.wrestlersformula.com) see the
      newest
      scientific diet breakthrough – all-natural PeachTrim
      (www.peachtrim.com).
      With a “no Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee” you have nothing to
      lose
      but unwanted weight. And from all of us at Supplement Sciences, congrats
      to Colin, the staff of Wrestling-Online and their supportive fans for
      reaching edition 1,000; talk is cheap - you have delivered!

      > RAW RATINGS
      - A sign of relief from everyone at WWFE after the numbers for this
      week's RAW came out a positive 4.7 composite with a 7.6 share, up from
      the 4.2 of last week. The first hour did a 4.2 and the second did a 5.1.
      Quarter hour breakdowns are as follows: 3.6, 4.1, 4.4, 4.6, 5.0, 5.2,
      4.9, 5.1 and 5.6 for the overrun.

      > WEEKEND RATINGS
      - Livewire did a 0.7; Superstars did a 0.7 and Heat received a 1.3
      rating.

      > WWF TO ANNOUNCE 4Q EARNINGS REPORT
      - WWF Entertainment CEO Linda McMahon and CFO August Liguori will be
      holding a conference call this Thursday at 11AM EST where they will
      announce the 4th quarter earnings of the company. A web cast of the
      conference call will be available on the company's business website at
      http://www.wwfecorpbiz.com . We'll have a report of what was said in
      Thursday's issue.

      > INJURY UPDATES
      - The KOTR tag line was 'My muscles ache, my mind is spent, my body is
      broken, lead me to my throne.' Well considering the injuries that came
      off that PPV, it should have read 'My muscles ache, my lights got
      knocked, my body is broken, lead me to the hospital.' It's tough to be
      Kurt Angle, especially during this period, just two days after suffering
      a concussion in his first KOTR match, several cuts and bruises, sprained
      tailbone and five stitches above his eye! Not to mention Steve Austin,
      who fractured his hand and has pain in his lower back and tailbone. And
      what about Chris Jericho, thanks to Benoit's chairshots he suffered a
      mild concussion. That looks like a car wreck! Angle will be given the
      week off from house shows. This is not the first time Angle suffered a
      concussion during a match...remember SummerSlam? Austin will be kept
      away from WWF action at least till next week's TV while Jericho will
      suck it up and do TV. And they say wrestling is fake!

      > NATIONAL CAMPAIGN KICKED OFF FOR SMACKDOWN! YOUR VOTE
      - The WWF and their partners in the Smackdown! Your Vote campaign are
      gearing up for a national campaign that will run through November.
      Currently the campaign is in New York, where the WWF and their partners
      are helping new young voters register for the mayor and city council
      elections in fall. Kurt Angle who is the Honorary Chairman of the
      campaign said that they will be registering voters in the 28 states they
      will visit throughout the next few months. New voters can register at
      WWF events, the WWF New York entertainment complex and the website
      wwfvote.com.

      > WWF STOCKS
      - Stocks closed at 12.57, a 1.21% increase over the previous trade. The
      day's range was 12.46 - 12.70.

      ======================================
      See our web site: www.elifesize.com "
      ======================================

      ======================================
      4 DVDs for only $0.49 each (plus s&h)! What are you waiting for? Start
      building your library today with your favorite films. With so many
      titles
      to choose from, you’re bound to find some essential titles you just
      can't
      live without! Click for more details.
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/21991/70073/70073
      ======================================

      > DDP TALKS
      - Diamond Dallas Page released his first commentary since joining the
      World Wrestling Federation yesterday. In his commentary, Page discusses
      meeting Vince and Shane McMahon, his debut on RAW, his angle with the
      Undertaker and more. Page ended his commentary saying, "God, I love this
      company." Is that kissin' butt or what! :) To read the full article, go
      to http://www.ddpbang.com/news/weeksemail.html

      > AWESOME SPEAKS TO WCW.COM
      - Mike Awesome is probably the only guy in history of pro wrestling to
      appear on WCW TV with the ECW title and being part of WCW and win the
      WWF Hardcore title! Confusing stuff. "It’s the biggest wrestling program
      on the face of the planet. The first day in, I’m grabbing a belt, come
      on, that’s great," said Awesome. WCW.COM has an interview up with Mike
      Awesome where he discusses the WWF, jumping to WCW while still holding
      the ECW title and more. Read it at http://www.wcw.com/awesome.html

      Privacy Policy at http://www.wrestling-online.com/privacy.html
      Editor can be reached at Editor@...